diy solar

diy solar

ANT BMS balancing

proover

Hi,

just a brief question:
Is it a normal behaviour that the BMS is only balancing if ChargeMOS is switched off?
In my case the balancing is only starting if one call reaches CellHighProtect and ChargeMOS gets switched off... This is not the behaviour I would expect...

I have the same question. Did you ever figure it out? It only seems to balance when there is no load or charging happening.

Is it possible to have it balance when charging?

I found the answer.

From the newest manual http://mysharegadget.com/127168131?_currency=CAD&_lang=en_CA&fromApp=true

"
About the automatic balance function:

The auto-balance function is mainly a function that sets the battery's difference too much. Users must use it when the battery is fully charged or nearly fully charged. When the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger and click " Auto balance, at this time, the protection board will automatically balance until the battery pack voltagge difference is less than 0.001, or the user clicks on "automatic balance" again to turn off, whether the automatic balance is turned on or off can switch the screen to "system state" to view "balance "Status. If "Auto balance " is displayed, it means that the automatic balance is in progress!
About balance : The protection board balance is automatically controlled by the program through the configured balance parameters, where "balance limit voltage" is interpreted: when any cell voltage detected in the system exceeds the configured “balance limit voltage”, the system exceeds the balance limit voltage. All the cells are discharged and balance ; "Balance Control Voltage" "balance Pressure voltage Difference" explains: These two parameters are the parameters for controlling the battery charging when the battery is charged, the cell voltage is higher than the balance control voltage, and the highest The lowest voltage difference is greater than the balance voltage difference, and the charging current is less than 15A, the charging voltage difference will be started. If the charging current is greater than 15A, the system will start the charging differential balance after the charging overvoltage protection. If the battery is fully charged, placed at rest, and the voltage difference is greater than the set value, the system will automatically start static balance"

Back