diy solar

diy solar

ANT BMS FROM ALIEXPRESS

WLT

Because the Ant BMS that will tested in his vid, was not available on ebay, I obtained one from Aliexpress. Bad move. It came with no manual or instructions of any kind.

In Will's vid, he mentioned he somehow received a manual. Does anyone have a copy of that manual that they could share with me. It is next to impossible to determine how to place all the wires without some assistance.

Also, in the same vid, Will appears to have attached an approximately 2" long temperature sensor on the BMS temperature sensor wires. However, he did not say where he got it or if it is even necessary. And, without the manual, I do not know if you just attach (tape?) the 2 bare wires to the battery, or if you have to do something else, like attach a separate temperature sensor to them. I would very much appreciate it if someone knows and they could tell me, and if that approximately 2" temperature sensor is needed, where to get it.

Finally, to get maximum use of the Ant BMS, I would like to attach wires from it to turn on and off the inverter when the battery cells get too hot, cold, etc. Will briefly shows him soldering them together, but without much explanation. All this is new to me & I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a vid or web page that shows how to do this in detail.

Many thanks

Back