ANT BMS questions

alfu

1) android app ANT BMS?

Answer: MaYi BMS app

Password may be 0000 or 1234.
The blinking light indicates ON, changes to solid when connected to BT.

210809: Unit is displaying valid cell voltage and temp values, but any entry in the parameter 1 screen (all zeros) won't stick. Perhaps due to "WireDisconnected" error but all wires ARE now connected per diagram.
Screenshot_20210809-144508_EDIT-48.jpg

2) My 24S 300A ANT BMS has 2 banks of 12ea SL 104RONS EL1E53 C MOSFETS. The 2 banks allow current to flow both ways, one for load and the other for charging. I need to know how much power these dissipate. Can anyone find a datasheet on these (I can't)?

3) if the dissipation is low enough, this BMS could possibly replace the contactor in my electric micro-van, because it might use less power than the 8 watts the coil consumes. Is that impossible? (Probably not a good idea: MOSFETS fail shorted and contactors (except when contacts weld) fail open.)

Last edited:

FilterGuy

What, me worry?
There is a fair amount of data on this sales site:

Warning: The ANT BMS current rating is for peak current. The continuous current is always a *lot* less. As an example, the 8s to 20s 400A model is only rated for 150A continuous. You pretty much have to contact the seller to find out what the continuous current rating is for any given model.

If you contact whoever sold it to you they should be able to give you a link to the SW.

You might check this thread out too

I don't know about contactors in microvans so I can't help much.

George1124

Hi All,
I'm using the new ANT BMS software version and I have a question related to a voltage parameter setting, specifically the one that says " Level 2 cell high protect" ... what this option means? I'm confused because there's already a cell high protect option, but level 2 means? Thanks for your help guys !

alfu

Hi All,
I'm using the new ANT BMS software version and I have a question related to a voltage parameter setting...
What is the version number of the "new software"? If I can install it and it works, I may be able to help you out with this.

XR680R

Does anyone know if you can hard rest the firmware? If you can, does anyone know the specific rain dance I need to know? I accidentally lost killed the app mid firmware update and bricked the newer 2021 ANT 400amp BMS.

Raulito4738

¿Alguien sabe si puede descansar el firmware? Si puede, ¿alguien sabe el baile de lluvia específico que necesito saber? Perdí accidentalmente, eliminé la aplicación a mitad de la actualización del firmware y bloqueé el BMS 2021 ANT 400amp más nuevo.
Hello good, friend, could you solve the problem, something similar happened to me, I went to update it and the bar that must be filled did not come out, and now it does not want to turn on

Berseker

Solar Enthusiast
Here is a link with a bunch of downloads for the ANT BMSs.

Warning: The page does not work with firefox.... I got it to work with MS Edge.

The page has instruction documents as well as SW downloads.
Seems the page has expired, nothing on it.
Would you be so kind to reupload, if you are the owner....or specifically i need the Ant 7s - 16s manual for setup