diy solar

diy solar

ANT BMS questions

alfu

I hate having to start a new thread, but as the Forum won't permit me to edit the old one to update it, I have no choice. At least I can name it the same.

210814: To continue, I have given up trying to use the MaYi admin BMS app, which pairs with my Samsung android 7.0 phone and reports cell voltages and temperatures accurately, but allows no parameter changing. So I installed the Vortecks app, but it won't even see the BMS, or bring up a list of devices. Per FAQ, uninstalled it to try again, but it failed again, even with Location on.

Next I am going to balance the cells manually. I'm thinking the fact that the cell delta >0.2V may be preventing the MaYi app from being responsive.

Last edited:
did you find teh mayi app on google play, I have tried vortecks app and have the same issue with it not finding the BMS. I wanted to try the MaYi admin BMS app to see if that would pair. Only thing I see in google play when searching for that is xiaoxiang BMS and that will not detect my BMS either. I have been able to see it via bluetooth and pair, it shows in my bluetooth app with two different names ANT-BLE24C and BMS-ANT24C.

did you find teh mayi app on google play, I have tried vortecks app and have the same issue with it not finding the BMS. ...
My experience very much as yours.
MaYi, from repository on this forum: pairs, reads data, won't set values. 2 "WireDisconnected" errors.
Xiaoxiang, from Playstore: pair, connect, fail to communicate.
Vortecks from Playstore: won't find or pair to anything.
And yes, 2 names are found by MaYi.

MaYi, BTW, is the BMS manufacturer.

Last edited:
Back