diy solar

diy solar

ANTRA BMS with bluetooth and heating port

Hobbydarren

I ordered one of these for a battery project I am working on, anyone have experience with these? Opinions and such?

It's listed on amazon as :

Antra BMS Kits LifePO4 12V 4S 100A Battery Management System for Lithium Iron Phosphate 3.2V Battery Cells Common Port w/Balance Bluetooth 8A Heating Port​

antra 4s100h.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Nope, but that looks cool. Is it powered by diverted charge?
I do believe so. thought from what I understand not all charge controller will accommodate that configuration, here's to hoping though. In truth I am building a bunch of 48 volt packs from some used cells I acquired and that was the only 4s BMS with bluetooth I could find with quick shipping on amazon to experiment with on my cells. I also have another 16s one coming that says its an Antra but later calls it a Daly and the pic is of a Daly

Antra BMS Kits LifePO4 48V 16S 100A Battery Management System for Lithium Iron Phosphate 3.2V Battery Cells Common Port with Bluetooth Balance Daly J25A-GA22+M6 Rings​

Again for experimenting only, being in northern Canada I will need my final build to have low temp cutoff and be 16s 100a

Back