diy solar

diy solar

Any experience with Fiona Wu/Shenzhen Dery?

BigBrosMo

I have ordered two sets of batteries through Shenzhen Basen in the past. One shipment to Canada, one to Thailand. Both times very happy! Unfortunately now Aimee is telling me that DDP shipping has stopped to Thailand this week and I need another pack asap so am trying to find another vendor.

Several quotes later and I received a price from Fiona Wu at Shenzhen Dery for $99 for new LF280K cells. Does anyone have experience with them? It's a good price compared to the other quotes I've received. Not "too good to be true", but I don't know the company and haven't seen them mentioned here.

Thanks!

I have ordered two sets of batteries through Shenzhen Basen in the past. One shipment to Canada, one to Thailand. Both times very happy! Unfortunately now Aimee is telling me that DDP shipping has stopped to Thailand this week and I need another pack asap so am trying to find another vendor.

Several quotes later and I received a price from Fiona Wu at Shenzhen Dery for $99 for new LF280K cells. Does anyone have experience with them? It's a good price compared to the other quotes I've received. Not "too good to be true", but I don't know the company and haven't seen them mentioned here.

Thanks!
Any update please share I also have good offer from Fiona/dery EVELF 160ah about 51$ and seem very attractive price so please share your experience

In the end I ordered from Shenzhen Basen. Just had to wait longer but the batteries were perfect.

Back