diy solar

diy solar

Any flat earthers out there?

I didn't see any shadows in the photo... must need more coffee...

Well, what do you think holds in all the air?
Gravity can't be a thing on a flat earth...
I believe their idea is the ground is rising like an elevator, so gravity is acceleration and therefore the air is held down. Not sure why it doesn't spill off the edge.

I wonder how they feel about global warming? Is it changed to frying pan warming?

...I'm human just like everyone else....
:unsure: We'll have to take your word for it I guess. ; -)

I don’t think the earth is flat, i’m not convinced the current theory on gravity is correct though.

If the shadow effects is one side of the contrails being darker, I'd say the sun's angle.

And I don't believe anyone believes the earth is flat.
Those who say so just do it to laugh at those who take any notice of them.
-
Outrageous theories are created to discredited real ones that would threaten TPTB. The CIA coined ”Conspiracy Theory” in the ‘60s to discredit any investigations that went against the official narrative of the JFK assassination.

You can hear it used everywhere, especially recently with mass formation psychosis. People are conditioned to discount any information that isn’t being pushed by the official narrative.

Example: “Free speech (sometimes with modifiers such as “unfettered,” etc.) is a danger to our democracy.”

It is not “ours” and we are not a “democracy.” But let’s argue about Free Speech, where there shouldn’t be any argument at all.

. The CIA coined ”Conspiracy Theory” in the ‘60s to discredit any investigations that went against the official narrative of the JFK assassination.
creating derogatory phases is a common practice to discredit things, e.g., range anxiety despite how few chargers there were when the word was coined.

It goes the other way too, put a good sounding name on something aweful, e.g., too get people to vote for a bill to give away their freedoms you call it "the Patriot act"

creating derogatory phases is a common practice to discredit things, e.g., range anxiety despite how few chargers there were when the word was coined.

It goes the other way too, put a good sounding name on something aweful, e.g., too get people to vote for a bill to give away their freedoms you call it "the Patriot act"
"Inflation Reduction Act"

Dweep wah bubbachugg wheeze mook loo.....

***We wear the dome with pride.
The dome shall always confuse you simple earthlings never question the dome.

Eye see U.jpg

Last edited:
I have had discussions with a couple of flat earthers, they believe that the stars and other objects are attached to the firmament (dome) So I tried logic, asking them things like, "why is the air thinner at higher elevations?". Turns out they do believe in gravity, so the follow up was what causes gravity and the reply was "Rockets constantly accelerating the earth". I asked them how fast the earth would be traveling today and what the medium is that the earth is traveling through. Turns out that behind the dome is water, neither had an idea how fast the earth would be traveling by now, so I didn't try to explain how many times the speed of light earth would be traveling through the water. I did ask what they thought was beyond the water and it seems there is an infinite amount of water, so I asked how strong this dome would have to be. No reply, but they'd get back to me. This was 4 years ago and they have not gotten back to me on that topic, but they still believe the earth is flat.

I have had similar discussions with people who believe in other conspiracy theories, was physically threatened by an American Christian at a party that denied evolution, but most of the time the conversations are cordial. What I have learned is that it is best not to push them too hard, just ask questions and let them come up with the answers. Flat earthers are a small minority and fairly harmless, they will even fly half way around the world.. But when conspiracy theorist get in large groups, they will happily use deadly force towards any one who dares to question their beliefs. Maybe it is frustration from the inability to come up with satisfactory answers and sowing doubt in their own minds? Some people say it is because they invested a lot of energy in believing their own nonsense, if so I don't understand their mindset, I am happy to be shown wrong and learn something new.

i knew it!! i knew it all along! those shadows say it all. i rest my case.

they say the sky is the limit, this photo proves it.?️

it is all concentric crystalline circles on the back of a team of turtles! ??

we see too far?☮️ the horizon is flat!!

In the fully developed Aristotelian system, the spherical circular Earth is at the center of the universe, and all other heavenly bodies are attached to 47–55 transparent, rotating spheres discs surrounding the Earth, all concentric with it. (The number is so high because several spheres discs are needed for each planet.) These spheres discs, known as crystalline spheres discs, all moved at different uniform speeds to create the revolution of bodies around the Earth. They were composed of an incorruptible substance called aether.

?

What does a sky dome have to do with a flat earth?
1671807953009.jpeg
as you can clearly see, the flat earth is protected by some sort of weird shape that holds all the gasses in. please do not ask me how it works. the sun does everything ?

View attachment 125967
as you can clearly see, the flat earth is protected by some sort of weird shape that holds all the gasses in. please do not ask me how it works. the sun does everything ?
The model needs rockets according to Leo for gravity, my guess is the sun is attached to the firmament. Although, wonder how they rationalize timezones?

The model needs rockets according to Leo for gravity, my guess is the sun is attached to the firmament. Although, wonder how they rationalize timezones?
Timezones make sense! because one cuts a pie or cake into pieces. Although it is common to deliberate about the proportion of each portion.... ?☺️

Back