diy solar

diy solar

Any honest state side Eve cells Grade A EV resellers?

OffGridIdaho

Hobby Farm in N Idaho
Was going to buy from a seller on here rated as honest and good then found out from a video that purchaser got B cells that were sub AH rating and swollen. Who sells EVE cells in the USA that are NOT grade B?

ON EDIT 1.5 months later...........

I did buy EVE 280ah cells from 18650 battery. They are good folks and sold me a good battery. 100% GTG!

20221017_074333.jpg

20221017_074344.jpg

20221017_074333.jpg

20221017_074403.jpg

20221017_074354.jpg

Last edited:
Grade A, is a marketing thing.
You don't want to pay what EV quality cells cost.
All of my cells have, and will come from

Last edited:
All of my cells have and will come from

Do they come with the manufacturers green/yellow spread sheet? Batteries are flat, not swelled? Batteries test above claimed AH at 1c?

You can read about them, here.

I need emergency help. My gold cart batteries all swelled up and puked out sulfuric acid. Not sure why it happened. They are toast! We are off grid so I am running on gen currently. I cannot afford to buy batteries 2x. Its one and done for me. The batteries have to be 110% the first time. I am currently at 24v. Thinking of going to 48v but not sure I have enough money to change and upgrade everything.

What BMS is the best one money can buy to run a 24v pack? Is 2 of the 4 cell packs good enough for a 3kw draw total everyday? I was getting by on 210ah lead acid golf cart for 5 years.

Need help. I dont have very much knowledge about Lion.

Oops, that link drops you in the middle of the thread.
But, you can start from the beginning.

I only use JK BMS.
And yes, you'll get plenty of power from these. Easily twice as much as the LA batteries.

I only use JK BMS.
And yes, you'll get plenty of power from these. Easily twice as much as the LA batteries.
So can I read how to set these up? Do I have to run a tight band around cells to prevent swelling? I have no idea how to set these up!
Is there a step by step for first timers somewhere?
Maybe someone I can call or? Where do I buy the jk bms?

Last edited:
Also while reading "terms on the 18650 site I see this--->

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER​

THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, 18650 BATTERY STORE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 18650 BATTERY STORE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 18650 BATTERY STORE

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER​

THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, 18650 BATTERY STORE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 18650 BATTERY STORE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 18650 BATTERY STORE
If they don't ship what they say, my credit card co will back charge them.
Try that with ali-whatever.

Maybe try Gobel Power: gobelpower.com
On their site you can choose to order either EV grade, or ESS (energy storage) grade.

I order ESS, so can't say if Grade A is really better.

Unless you are building an EV, I would just get ESS grade from a reputable supplier.

Maybe try Gobel Power: gobelpower.com
On their site you can choose to order either EV grade, or ESS (energy storage) grade.

I order ESS, so can't say if Grade A is really better.

Unless you are building an EV, I would just get ESS grade from a reputable supplier.
They're in China. The OP wants a US seller. I don't think that he can wait a couple of months.

All of my cells have, and will come from

Had any trouble with the new type post?

Saw an article on here about them getting bent in shipping when stuff put on top of them..

Had any trouble with the new type post?

Saw an article on here about them getting bent in shipping when stuff put on top of them..
I ask. James at 18650 said no problem. I'll know Sat at noon. Get with me next Wed and I'll have a few capacity tested.

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER​

You don't get anything from the ones on AliExpress or AliBaba either. Nobody is going to ship 200 pounds of cells back to China. They are all grade B. Some of my 192 cells are B+, some are B-. If you don't exceed 3.45V/cell, you will rarely have a runner hitting 3.65V or OVP. I order my JK 200A 8-20S BMS from Hankzor Store on AliExpress. If you buy 5 or more, faster UPS shipping is provided. It is optional with fewer too. I order the 4.3" LCD display too. Whatever you do, don't run the cells without a BMS attached and set properly. I have some swollen, reduced capacity cells to prove 4.2 V is not good for them. When they get 98% charged they will go from 98 to 100% very quickly. Less time than you can go in the house to grab a spat and come back out. They are definitely not your typical lead acid battery

Back