diy solar

diy solar

Any ideas for a good power supply for 24 volt lifepo batteries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9967
  • Start date
Victron is a legitimate company that must adhere to the (much more strict) privacy data restrictions of the European union (not the "whatever, you agreed to, it's fair game what we do with it" like North America).

All others are based in China.
Believe, don't believe, argue, blame, whatever you want, arguing, blaming me, or whatever, I don't really care.
For all others, this explains WHY apps asks for permissions, the reasons are not always obvious. Most of them are legitimate.
Daly asks for location data, but in actuality, it doesn't require it, they and the Chinese government are just apparently very interested in it.
Some people have hacked things to report empty fields in the middle of nowhere as their location, others just select "only while application is open" simply so they can use it.

Some of us have actual knowledge and share it. Others argue about the sun rising in the east and wonder why people are reluctant to help.
You could always put me back on ignore.

Motorola paid for my house (paid off a decade early) and I'm quite happy with that, a pension that I draw from them might be small, but it is very much appreciated. Motorola is now a Chinese owned and operated company (Lenovo owns them now). Motorola Solutions is a small part that is left in the USA (with developers still in many different countries) that is primarily involved in "sensitive" work that can't be outsourced or sold to foreign entities (Secret Service communications system, DHS communications systems, etc). I've worked for both, and General Dynamics, the Air Force, etc. Take it or leave it, doesn't really matter if you agree or disagree, it just is what it is. The sun also rises in the east, and sets in the west.

I'm no expert in Bluetooth, but if you have any questions about RFC-2002 I would be glad to answer. That I helped architect for iDEN, MIRS, Nextel, and (in Canada) Mike. The Motorola implementation of Tetra (European standard), is based on the Nextel code base, so I'm pretty up on that as well.
Bottom line is this. My private info is just that. Private.
If you want to give up your rights then that is your choice.
You said to drop this but then kept on coming. Whatever.
So now even you have proven your word means nothing.
My father taught me that a man is as good as his word.
If his word is worthless then the man is worthless.
Bye.

Edit: for clarifying.

Newer low power bluetooth spec calls location services. It wants to know how far you are from the device to adjust power.
Storage locations, media access, etc.
Network access and bluetooth settings? Bluetooth settings should be obvious, it's talking to a bluetooth device. Bluetooth can also be used for network traffic. Prevent device from sleeping is so it can tell you the charge is complete, or if a problem has occurred.

Yes, in this instance they are all legitimate.
You might want to up your education a bit and watch this video. In particular time stamp 9:40 for about two minutes or so.
Enjoy.
I did. :)

Edit: For adding info.

You might want to up your education a bit and watch this video. In particular time stamp 9:40 for about two minutes or so.
Enjoy.
I did. :)

Edit: For adding info.
Sherilyn, I don't really care.
I enjoyed the board much more when I was on your ignore list.
Most of us don't really care about your personal vendettas.

If you want to use the device, then please do. If you don't, then please don't.

Sherilyn, I don't really care.
I enjoyed the board much more when I was on your ignore list.
Most of us don't really care about your personal vendettas.

If you want to use the device, then please do. If you don't, then please don't.
Ok first off, I never put you on ignore. That is your first lie about me.
Second, I do not have a personal vendettas. I jsyt like facts and the truth. So that is your second lie about me.
Third, the subject was about privacy and bluetooth removing that from us.

You claimed it didn't. I claimed it did.
Now I have proof it does and was trying to share it with you so you could grow in knowledge.
Instead you make up lies about me and choose to remain ignorant of facts that you dispel as lies.

I think you need to get some help because you clearly have some mental issues.
I won't bother to help you again if I can remember to be as hateful as you are.

I lost a few brain cells watching that video. That guy is as nutty as they come.

Back