diy solar

diy solar

Any new battery dealer recommendation? Shenzhen Basen on my naughty list

According to Amy they only had enough inventory to fill a couple of smaller orders and hold back stock in case there are problems. I went ahead and ordered from her being hopeful and based on reputation. Now the long wait begins.

FYI @ghostwriter66 just to let ya know, DeliGreen is now OFFICIALLY on my Shyte List !
I have a defective QNBBM-8S with one port bad... Started talking to them on the 11th and they only got dumber & stupider. They have ZERO interest in making good or supporting customers. Rule of Three is FULLY Expended and now I'm doping them into the same PILE as IcCoGoGo.

Anyone counting on DeliGreen being as good as they used to be, forget it... things obviously changed and not for the better.
Shame too, but that's the way things devolve.

Supplies of EVE Cells has been seriously dragged down
Also, as you reported earlier, EVE has developed their own channel and that affected supply going into the grey market. When I purchased 16 cells from Amy at Luyuan she had over 200 EVE cells in stock and little Lishen inventory. That was two weeks ago. Hopefully she is able to acquire inventory of Lishen. Her freight quote made her total price very competitive.

The term "shipping" to one person 10,000 miles away, may only mean that it left their warehouse. Lost in translation.
On my recent order with Amy at Luyuan she told me there was a vessel leaving for USA West Coast every Tuesday and if she got my order to her shipper by Thursday it would be on that vessel. I do not know if every seller has the same arrangement.
Of course one has to remember it is already tomorrow in China. The good news is the vessels coming to the USA gain a day when they cross the dateline.

The only issue is that I am communicating with them in Chinese -- AND they are telling me less than 30 days ... so not allot to get lost in translation ... regardless of what your definition is ...

FYI @ghostwriter66 just to let ya know, DeliGreen is now OFFICIALLY on my Shyte List !
I have a defective QNBBM-8S with one port bad... Started talking to them on the 11th and they only got dumber & stupider. They have ZERO interest in making good or supporting customers. Rule of Three is FULLY Expended and now I'm doping them into the same PILE as IcCoGoGo.

Anyone counting on DeliGreen being as good as they used to be, forget it... things obviously changed and not for the better.
Shame too, but that's the way things devolve.

WOW - a year ago IcCOGoGo and Deligren were my go to -- NOW they are my RUN-FROM ...

I'd be curious about reputable suppliers as well. I'm looking to get 4-280ah cells soon.
Kerner,
I'm on the same path. Have you made up your mind up on who the lucky supplier is getting your business?

Kerner,
I'm on the same path. Have you made up your mind up on who the lucky supplier is getting your business?

I purchased 4 of the EVE 280AH cells from Amy on 12/30. So far the experience has been great. My cells are sitting in Long Beach, hopefully they get to FedEx soon (the ship arrived on 1/28).

There may be more than one "Amy" in China. Be sure you provide a link to the real Amy. I think you guys are using this Amy.

And there may be another spelling. I purchased 8 280 eve cells from Aimee Lee at Shensen Basen, was assured that she would send matched batteries. Got 5 of one year and 3 of the next. I verified it with the Eve serial # post's in the forum. Hopefully the mismatch will not be an issue down the road. I think next time I'll look for a new vendor

There may be more than one "Amy" in China. Be sure you provide a link to the real Amy. I think you guys are using this Amy.

Yep, I used Shenzhen Luyuan for this order.

I placed my order with Basen on Oct 21st as well, and I received my batteries on Dec 1st. My Fedex tracking said Norcross, GA since the number was generated but the shipment never actually scanned through Georgia. First sign of activity on the tracking number came from Santa Fe Springs, CA a few days before delivery.
same here deligreen ?

Exliporc on Alibaba is stating they will deliver 4 272ah Lishen cells for $365 with 60 day DDP shipping to the US. The contact, Wendy Leung, has also stated they will capacity test the cells as well as match by voltage and IR. She said they will provide the test data to confirm matched cells.

She states the batteries are new, grade A, with QR intact. All from 2019 production dates.

Sounds a little too good to be true. What other questions should I ask and confirm?
It's too good to be true. I ordered from her and they're in terrible shape. :(

It's too good to be true. I ordered from her and they're in terrible shape. :(

I received mine. All perfect so far, exactly as they stated in our discussions. Top balancing now. Sorry you had a bad experience as mine has been 100% positive. The BMS they sent was damaged in shipment and sent a replacement express mail within days.... No complaints so far.

I bought 40 cells last year. I had 7 die that had bulging/warping and I'm watching a couple others for issues. I'm seeing fluctuations on my batrium BMS monitor that does not look good. Well, looks like they don't follow their warranty. I have gotten the cold shoulder after providing all the info they wanted including pictures. Here is the chat and blow off. Further down on the next message I said "Hello?" No reply since. Just so you guys know, you won't be getting good cells and service :( notice the cell in the pic is bulging over half an inch. Seems like a fire hazard to me.Screenshot_20220130-190659.pngScreenshot_20220201-165239.png

Last edited:
I just got 16 304ah eve cells from Amy, 2 months to door.. 8 boxes two cells per box packaged great, no damage. I would buy from her again

Back