diy solar

diy solar

Any one seen Michael Caro?

Wycowboy

Hi folks I have not been around much but I have a small off grid home with lead acid and working on switching to Li fe batteries.
Michael Caro helped me order cells back in February and I have not seen them yet. And now I can not seem to get ahold of Michael.
any one have a contact for him? I see others have gotten cells from him but i it has been so long I’m hoping I did not get scammed. I don’t want to go down that road, but it has been so long I am getting concerned.
I would love any help folks can offer.
I m just hoping he is on the road somewhere and it will all work out

thanks much

j

Be patient you definitely did not get scammed. I bought cells from Michael the ship got damaged I think it was the apex. Michael replaced my cells with some others because the ship took so long to get here. It cost him nearly $200 bucks out of his pocket to mail me the replacements. He's a stand-up guy I can vouch for that. I was also nervous because I sent some messages didn't get as prompt reply as I would have liked. Remind yourself this is a group buy. It's not like you're buying it from a company with a staff and customer service. He'll refund you if that's what you want or he'll make it right I'm certain.

,hi mud.
thanks so much for the reply. This is sort of what I thought but I really appreciate the reassurance. I got a good feel from Michael it had just been nearly 9 months I’m in a good place to be patient my current set up is still working.
Thanks again:)
J

,hi mud.
thanks so much for the reply. This is sort of what I thought but I really appreciate the reassurance. I got a good feel from Michael it had just been nearly 9 months I’m in a good place to be patient my current set up is still working.
Thanks again:)
J
You should direct message him. or do the @Michael B Caro to get his attention. I had ordered the first batch from Michael last year. . He seems to be still active in the forums.

Will do. Thank you all so much. I feel much better about this.
truly appreciated

Hi folks I have not been around much but I have a small off grid home with lead acid and working on switching to Li fe batteries.
Michael Caro helped me order cells back in February and I have not seen them yet. And now I can not seem to get ahold of Michael.
any one have a contact for him? I see others have gotten cells from him but i it has been so long I’m hoping I did not get scammed. I don’t want to go down that road, but it has been so long I am getting concerned.
I would love any help folks can offer.
I m just hoping he is on the road somewhere and it will all work out

thanks much

j
What cells did you order?

I to ordered from Michael back in march. Still nothing. I ordered lishen cells. I see in other threads, some opted for the catl cells because of the long wait on lishen. I duked it out so far. Im in no hurry. But those who switched their order to the catl cells are now receiving damaged cells and michael has gone awol. Will i get my cells? Im getting a bit anxious now that Michael is silent. A bit of reassurance on his end would be greatly appreciated. But not a word.

It’s in his best interests to communicate. Interstate ’business’ and the definition breadth of ‘wire fraud’ can make a bad situation escalate to federal.
I deleted the rest of my post
Not my business and I have no knowledge

Hi 12. Sorry for the slow response I was traveling. I ordered16 lishen cells in February. I was real Hoping to get them installed before winter. But looking more and more unlikely
What cells did you order?

Hi 12. Sorry for the slow response I was traveling. I ordered16 lishen cells in February. I was real Hoping to get them installed before winter. But looking more and more unlikely
If I was you I would either request a refund or ask him about the CATL cells he recently received a couple pallets of. I think he still has some other cells available also. Good luck.

I
If I was you I would either request a refund or ask him about the CATL cells he recently received a couple pallets of. I think he still has some other cells available also. Good luck.
IAm in the same boat ordered 16 lishen in February. It's now November and nothing.

I

IAm in the same boat ordered 16 lishen in February. It's now November and nothing.
You will never get Lishen cells. Sorry but I don't know what else to tell you. Have you been keeping up with the threads?

Read Some of threads. get some responses from Michael, then nothing.he mentioned calb.i see issues with those coming damaged. I said fine and that's it no other responses from him again. I understand there are supply issues.but I see new orders are being taken 9 months after mine. I was already nervous about group buy but back then there was nothing but great reviews for him but thats not the case anymore

Back