diy solar

diy solar

Any recommendations for sites LIKE BatteryHookup.

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
BH royally pissed my off with the way they handled the Navitas LiFePo4 "fiasco". I feel like I got played and screwed. (Check my comment history)

I just ordered a bag of power tool batteries from them, because for $20, you can't beat the price for high-drain cells. However, I need to put together a scooter battery, and need more uniformity in cells than mix and matched from power tools, and I would rather not use BH if I don't have too after the way I felt I was treated.

Are there any other trustworthy sites that sell used batteries (other than mostly assembled EVs) for reasonable prices? Google just brings up almost a full page of advertising when I type in "used Lithium batteries" and the sites that do come up sell mostly giagantic EV cells, that are WAY too big for a little scooter.

Any help is appreciated!

Battery clearing house dot com (no spaces), and

Big battery dot com (also no spaces) are the other two i check often.

Both seem to have a pretty stable offering set of offered inventory.

Afa the quality of their products, BUYER BEWARE!! I have bought from neither, and cannot make recommendations.

Have you looked in the for sale section on this site?

There is a post for used 18650's ;). That or you can PM me. :)
I didn't realize there was a for sale section on here, much appreciated! I'm good for the time being on 18650's, I got what I needed out of the used tool cells. I'm keeping an eye out for small (under 30 ah) Lifepo4's, as that is what all of the extra BMS's I have are compatible with.

We sell individual cells that have been fully tested. The majority of our stock is 18650 for the simple reason that we work with R2-certified recyclers to source batteries, and therefore most of what we work with come from consumer electronics and power tools.

We sell individual cells that have been fully tested. The majority of our stock is 18650 for the simple reason that we work with R2-certified recyclers to source batteries, and therefore most of what we work with come from consumer electronics and power tools.
What is the website address? A Google search only came up with a song and lyrics.

Back