diy solar

diy solar

Any UK/EU based DIYers considering buying LiFePo4 cells?

I have just placed an order for 32 of these cells from Shenzhen Basen Technology. just have to wait now :)

Hi Pete, I'm hoping to order this coming week. That should mean they will arrive before the end of August.

Hi there, I would be interested in taking 8 cells, possibly 12. If you can let me know when you have received your order. Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in 4 cells, just need to work out onward transport to Greece.. Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in 4 cells, just need to work out onward transport to Greece.. Thanks
Hi again, count me out - I've found out the delivery to Greece is very reasonable and have ordered 4 cells. Fingers crossed now.

Hi Steve. How long are you taking orders and what is the warrantee situation?

Thanks

Hi, I am new here but wondering if this ever happened and if so how did it go? will it be repeated? I am after about 16.

I placed an order for 20 cells back in November & I’m still waiting. There’s only a couple of weeks left for me to apply for a refund, which I don’t want to do. All getting a bit squeaky bum to be honest!
If I was to do it again I would have try a time that didn’t clash with Brexit Shiite !

I ordered 8 cells on the 4th of December still waiting on the delivery. Don’t know where they are when I ask I get told no problem on way be patient. It’s got to the point I only check the tracking info every second day or so. I used to check it many times a day

63 days since I ordered and still nothing on the tracking. Hopefully it will go live soon but due to the backlogs at the ports I’m not going to start getting hopeful

I ordered 4 cells from Basen on Alibaba on 10th November and I'm still waiting. I'm in the UK.

I ordered early December and haven’t received them yet. Getting a bit worried they’ve got lost or something

Mine were also ment to be shipped by train. Starting to thing they have been on the slow boat if they have been shipped

Mine were also ment to be shipped by train. Starting to thing they have been on the slow boat if they have been shipped
There was Christmas. Then a Chinese holiday (sorry I am not familiar with it)
Calculate extra 2-3 weeks at least :D
If you write them in alibaba you can ask where the product is right now and when will it arrive

When I ask I just get told on way. I hope they turn up soon. Yeah there’s been a few holidays like Christmas, then there’s the political reasons things are taking longer. I just hope they turn up soon and in decent condition. I will chase up the uk handler on Monday and see if they know anything

My tracking number went live tonight. 75 days after purchase. They were sent on the train but I think Shenzhen shouhuzhe waited until the funds cleared in there account before sending which added 35 days to the delivery. Hopefully I will get them on the next few days

Hi all.

I’ve been looking into ordering some of these cells and was wondering if anyone has placed a bulk order like this again or is planning to? I’d be interested in 4-8 cells if anyone did have some or wanted to place another bulk order

Back