diy solar

diy solar

Any UK/EU based DIYers considering buying LiFePo4 cells?

Right so i'm not losing my mind. Had ordered 8 x 280ah cells from Soonbuy and got nowhere after 90 odd days, (Feb to May this year) cancelled got a refund and went with Blmpow.

Ordered the same number of cells May 8th and again almost 90 days on and nothing. I just don't get it. None of these suppliers can tell you where the order is and how its being sent and with whom. I have a message from them telling me 45 - 55 days to ship to the UK and here i am a week away from 90 days!

When i last contacted them the reply was all emojis, i mean WTF?

Last edited:
Right so i'm not losing my mind. Had ordered 8 x 280ah cells from Soonbuy and got nowhere after 90 odd days, (Feb to May this year) cancelled got a refund and went with Blmpow.

Ordered the same number of cells May 8th and again almost 90 days on and nothing. I just don't get it. None of these suppliers can tell you where the order is and how its being sent and with whom. I have a message from them telling me 45 - 55 days to ship to the UK and here i am a week away from 90 days!

When i last contacted them the reply was all emojis, i mean WTF?
highly suggest talking to @Amy Wan (Luyuan) .
she'll get you true grade a cells ( to europe by train from china).
no the cheapest, but probably the best cells you can order, and she is very responsive with your inqueries

Stop the clock! (8th of May to 12th of August) 96 Days to the UK!

They've arrived. Just found these on my doorstep an hour ago:

lifep041.jpg

Very stoutly packaged, no complaints there.

lifep042.jpg

lifep043.jpg

Just checked the other box and all good so have left them in there:

lifep045.jpg

All came complete with free busbars and fasteners. Many Thanks Blmpow, although i rared up on them via their messaging service beginning of the week asking for proof of shipment or a refund in full and they literally turned up a few days later............................coincidence?

I'm very excited, now the build can begin.

Stop the clock! (8th of May to 12th of August) 96 Days to the UK!

They've arrived. Just found these on my doorstep an hour ago:

View attachment 59859

Very stoutly packaged, no complaints there.

View attachment 59860

View attachment 59861

Just checked the other box and all good so have left them in there:

View attachment 59862

All came complete with free busbars and fasteners. Many Thanks Blmpow, although i rared up on them via their messaging service beginning of the week asking for proof of shipment or a refund in full and they literally turned up a few days later............................coincidence?

I'm very excited, now the build can begin.
I ordered mine on 7th May and they arrived today as well.

Back