diy solar

diy solar

Any UK or European users have experience with the MPP Solar MAX Series 11KW ?

This looks like quite the capable inverter, just wondered if anyone on here has experience / views on it?

i am using one, had initial problems with wifi coms, mpp sent me a replacement display, all good now.

well pleased with its performance, i am even running lathes, mills and welders on it with no problems

i am using one, had initial problems with wifi coms, mpp sent me a replacement display, all good now.

well pleased with its performance, i am even running lathes, mills and welders on it with no problems
Thanks for the input Daryl.

Did you order from eBay or elsewhere?
Did you get charged duty & vat, curious to the final costs if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks in advance.

Yes ebay (maximum_solar), direct from tawain. Had to pay import duties but came in two days!!

20% (vat) plus a fee from the shipping company, i can’t remember how much that was now but somewhere around £20.
I have just ordered another one of these inverters (mpp solar in Taiwan have no stock at the moment, stock due in the next few weeks) i will repost with actual costs when it arrives

Thanks daryl, I'm in need of replacing a easun 8kw.
How do you find the noise of the fans? My easun screams when the panels are producing near 8kw.

20% (vat) plus a fee from the shipping company, i can’t remember how much that was now but somewhere around £20.
I have just ordered another one of these inverters (mpp solar in Taiwan have no stock at the moment, stock due in the next few weeks) i will repost with actual costs when it arrives

That would be great Daryl, thanks in advance.
I found the same thing, I talked to MPP Solar a few months ago about a few different models (when I needed a unit really quick) and they didn't have anything available in stock at all (out of the entire range!).

Back