diy solar

diy solar

Anyone has purchased these Wulills 200AH 24v LiFePo4 batteries ?

Did you ever get your batteries? How long did the leading on about the warehouse thing go on for? Im in that boat right now too.
Nope. Ordered Feb. 25. Very slow boat from China. I have ordered heavy lifepo4 individual cells from other China vendors and it usually took 50-65 days. This one is much longer.

"Awaiting delivery
If you do not receive the order within 3 days , you can open a dispute."

Last edited:
Nope. Ordered Feb. 25. Very slow boat from China. I have ordered heavy lifepo4 individual cells from other China vendors and it usually took 50-65 days. This one is much longer.

"Awaiting delivery
If you do not receive the order within 3 days , you can open a dispute."
They keep replying to my messages that I will receive them by next week. But I called them on the BS tracking number and that I don't believe they were actually in Canada. He stated the tarcking number was for the freight forwarder, and will update to a UPS one later. WEll, that means that that is the Freight tracking number for the shipment from china, ie it just left china. then UPS breaks up the freight shipment and sends out the packages to the destinations. Not sure what they call this service, but they do it for laptops too.

I got a good deal on the batteries, if they are close to the capacity they say they are. So I can wait a bit, I just wish they are honest right away so that expectation is set.

I have had literally 0 luck with any purchases on aliexpress in the last year to 2 years. like, I buy 10 led bulbs, they send 1. Then they decline my claim because the reason is not valid. So I call visa and dispute the charge there. 34 dollars for one LED bulb... yeah, I'm going to complain, but because it wasn't even the right one.

Just details per my prior note I ordered on April 18th. The tracking says:
Estimated delivery: May 28 - Jun 18
but it is not updating. I read somewhere on other orders from their store that tracking never updated. Holding my breath.....
here is the quote:

24v 200Ah LiFePo4 Battery Built-in BMS New Grade A Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery for Solar Power System motorhome No Taxes
12 Apr 2022 16:24
"Arrived packed very well. Delivery time was a little longer than promised. Seller isn't kidding when they say tracking not available, until I contacted the seller, I didn't know if the battery was ahipped or not. Adding some tracking would give buyers more confidence Functions seem as described. Charger charges, included adapter cable connects the small plug on the charger to the larger plug on the battery."

I found these cells in my search on ali express. Im SURE everyone is going to laugh at the price for 16 x 320AH cells, NEW with QR codes

850 Cnd Dollars.
So I bought 16 cells :p Just cause if they are good, its an awesome deal. and if they are crap, then I call visa and they reverse the charge. I have full log of text chat with the seller.
Technically, I can built a 51.2v battery and 16kWh.
Any ideas as to why these are so cheap? :p

Can you recommend a good BMS, with Bluetooth.
Also Need to find a capacity tester, one that can log on PC and graph. Any suggestions.

I found these cells in my search on ali express. Im SURE everyone is going to laugh at the price for 16 x 320AH cells, NEW with QR codes

850 Cnd Dollars.
So I bought 16 cells :p Just cause if they are good, its an awesome deal. and if they are crap, then I call visa and they reverse the charge. I have full log of text chat with the seller.
Technically, I can built a 51.2v battery and 16kWh.

Can you recommend a good BMS, with Bluetooth.
Also Need to find a capacity tester, one that can log on PC and graph. Any suggestions.

says 320 but then states 310, I'd say at best you'd get 300 which is still not bad, but unless damaged means they have been cycled over 1000 times already. Great thing about lifepo4 even if they are running 90% capacity they are still good for quite a few years.

says 320 but then states 310, I'd say at best you'd get 300 which is still not bad, but unless damaged means they have been cycled over 1000 times already. Great thing about lifepo4 even if they are running 90% capacity they are still good for quite a few years.
however I'd not be surprised if it's a complete scam and those are 85ah batteries. Other posts here have scam stores and I avoid the ali stores if they are named like that "Shop1100031038 Store"

It is cheap because they will not send you anything but using your money and then the only answer you will receive, your parcel was delivered, go to the local post office to collect it. (they are using fake tracking numbers).

Last edited:
It is cheap because the will not send you anything but using your money and then the only answer you will receive, your parcel was delivered, go to the local post office to collect it. (they are using fake tracking numbers).
It is aliexpress standard shipping June 15 delivery. So we will see. I see red flags all over, but my assurance is that visa will reverse the CC charge.

Only time will tell. They did verify that the package is approx 96 KG to be shipped for the 16 cells.

The sad part, I don't really even need these cells. I did an impulse buy because of the price.

Latest update I just got from the Wulills official store that i bought on Aliexpress from is this :
"
The newst message from the batch of 12V 200Ah lifepo4 pack in transit to Toronto Canada Warehouse"

The first time I was told that the warehouse was in Vancouver, now its in toronto... hmm guess they will drive them right through Calgary then ship them back. Makes total sense NOT

After opening a dispute at Aliexpress and showing the bogus UPS Tracking I have been provided by Wullis since Feb 25. Wullis tried to convince me by the messaging system to cancel my dispute and that on their word my Package is in Canada and is just a week away. I responded that they should follow the Aliexpress Process. 5 days have gone past and Wullis didn't respond to Aliexpress request for a dispute response. Just got my refund. Complete waste of time. I hope the rest of you have better luck.

They just told me next week as well. They did provide me with screenshots of chat logs with the shipping company and they seem legit. The container was picked up in Vancouver today being friday, and will be in Aurora Ontario, near toronto. They provided me with the full address of the place, and it is a real address. The company at the address is Veritime Inc And it appears from web searches they do logistics etc.

I think this one is real, but hard to say with all the scams going on. I will update you if I actually get a local UPS tracking number like promised for the last leg of its journey.

Last edited:
if true than anyone who ordered a 200ah 12V there will be two up for grabs in Canada. Good luck I'm out of the Aliexpress slot machine.

Here is the chat logs they this seller Wulills had with someone about the late shipment. They sent me these because I pressed them hard on the details and how late it was etc. I do not know chinese, but I used the google translate app and the camera for it to translate in real time. Mixed results, sometimes some of it makes sense, other times it does not, and it changes the translation as you hold up the camera. So if you know someone that knows how to read chinese, let ME know what this all says :p

They said the Chinese company name they used to ship with is KYLIN, and the tracking number is CA20220321 ( Assuming this is the Bulk freight shipment)

Link below for the tracking site ( Shows up as Chinese )

Translated from tracking site above

Date Time Zone Details
2022-05-12 00:00:00 Vancouver has brought the cabinet
2022-05-09 00:00:00Vancouver
2022-05-05 10:11:30 Vancouver has been unloaded, waiting to be notified by the terminal to pick up the container
2022-05-03 19:02:46 Vancouver has arrived in port
2022-05-03 00:00:00 Vancouver Estimated Arrival Time
2022-04-15 00:00:00 Hong Kong shipping company official website update estimated sailing time
2022-04-15 00:00:00 Hong Kong has sailed 2022-04-02 00:00:00 Hong Kong Estimated sailing time
2022-04-01 00:00:00Hong Kong has been released
2022-03-31 18:34:20 Hong Kong Loaded
2022-03-23 09:44:37 Shenzhen Bantian entered the distribution center

I hope I get the batteries, but I have only ordered mine on May 7th. so I didn't have to wait several months.
They did offer me a 40USD credit on aliexpress for the lateness, and maybe you can negotiate a better deal if you see that I actually get min next week. up to you, but I guess at this point, I know how you feel.

Really interested in getting that Chinese text in the images translated if anyone can.

Attachments

• Chat1.jpg
    Chat1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Chat2.jpg
    Chat2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Chat3.jpg
    Chat3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My delivery window is May 28 - Jun 18
Dispute window is July 1-15 it looks like.
So down to the wire these next few weeks. I will post the end result.
I will probably open dispute at last minute just to allow as much time as possible, currently they say it is at customs in USA. I typically get items a week after it sits at customs for a few day.

Last edited:
I received the batteries
Charged ok with an amazon battery charger P20
when you can report back on if they have full AH or not. Mine will be the 12v 400ah, but looking forward to testing it once it gets here.
They updated me and said it's at customs and once it's picked up by local delivery they will have it's local deliver tracking I can use. So Sounding more positive that they arrive, but still questions on capacity.

when you can report back on if they have full AH or not. Mine will be the 12v 400ah, but looking forward to testing it once it gets here.
They updated me and said it's at customs and once it's picked up by local delivery they will have it's local deliver tracking I can use. So Sounding more positive that they arrive, but still questions on capacity.
are you in US or Canada?

Hi, I've also ordered 2x12v 200amp Wulills back in 15 April 22, received notice from Aliexpress, items have been shipped. Expected delivery 24 June 22. Bought these 2 batteries @ AUD $1253. 60 Incl. on a special deal with Free Delivery to Australia. I'm also not expecting these batteries to reach their stated 200 amp capacity , probably a capacity round about 90% . But decision to buy was because at these competitive prices and photos of teardown view, it looks like a reasonable build quality. Will post another review after install and capacity check. Cheers. brooksy65
No update on delivery date , also no tracking information provided

Back