diy solar

diy solar

Anyone have the MPP Pip 5048 MGX?

Bleedingblue

Solar Enthusiast
Bought 4 of these units to replace my Revo II's.
The communication and current sharing boards are not installed. Has anyone installed these and is their a video on it?

Also has anyone got a video on the settings on these units? I'll be using LiFePO2, 4 strings of 280AH.
I'm planning on just using something like between 17%‐83% of the battery or somewhere along those lines.

Thanks

When I get the time I'm going to put up several pics on how to install the communication board inside the unit. Why this wasn't done at the factory I don't know.

Bought 4 of these units to replace my Revo II's.
The communication and current sharing boards are not installed. Has anyone installed these and is their a video on it?

Also has anyone got a video on the settings on these units? I'll be using LiFePO2, 4 strings of 280AH.
I'm planning on just using something like between 17%‐83% of the battery or somewhere along those lines.

Thanks

I bought 8 to put in parallel. I never managed to put them working in parallel. MPP suport can't give me a working solution. Stand alone the inverters seems to work. I always receive F72 eror. MPP told me to put an 1uF cap on the pv input. But this is not a solution. So, I invested in 8 MGX 5048 and I am very disappointed in them and there lack of proffesional service

Back