diy solar

diy solar

Anyone using Porsche Taycan modules?

Щодо кількості БМС на декілька паралельних батареях. Якщо зарядити батареї на один й той самий вольтаж, то можна підключити батареї в паралель кожну банку. І батарея стане 6s4p. І можна буде підключити одну БМС на 2 або 3 батареї. Одначе треба розуміти - ті доступні контакти на платі - розведені до банок за рахунок шлейфу, а він не зможе тримати великі струми балансування та перетікання. Тому приеднувати треба обережно, попередньо промірявши напругу між однаковими контактами. Схема вже опробувана.

For 1 bms or 2 bms with 2 battery paralel. If you charge all batterys into the same voltage, you can connect all cells in paralel. And you get 6s4p. And you can connect 1 BMS 200A with 2 or 3 batterys. But you should understod, that contacts on the pcb connecting with the thin wires, and they cannnot take large current balancing. While connecting pcbs together you should mesure voltage difference between the same pins. I have this solution, it is workable.

For 1 bms or 2 bms with 2 battery paralel. If you charge all batterys into the same voltage, you can connect all cells in paralel. And you get 6s4p. And you can connect 1 BMS 200A with 2 or 3 batterys. But you should understod, that contacts on the pcb connecting with the thin wires, and they cannnot take large current balancing. While connecting pcbs together you should mesure voltage difference between the same pins. I have this solution, it is workable.
I've thought about connecting my two batteries to the same balancer. What put me off was the thought of potentially large currents flowing between the cells during an intense discharge. I think it might be possible if the cells had significantly different characteristics. After all, these batteries were rejected by the factory for a reason.

The batteries I have are not exactly the same as those discussed in this thread. They use the same cells, 6s2p, but no internal balancer.

In my practice, there no large overflows curents. The voltage difference between cells is very low, even unballanced cells. And the low difference cant manage large current owerflows between paralel cells. You can make test connection with the fuse 1A or 0,5A, and mesure real curent.

Вітаю всіх! купив собі такий же акумулятор.акумулятор поки що не розбирав, його розрізатиму на вулиці коли потеплішає.тепер планую придбати smart bms jikong B2A8S20P з активним балансиром 2A. як я розумію вбудована проводка не підходить для активного балансира 2a? доведеться проводи балансира безпосередньо припаювати до комірок акумулятора?
Хтось розбирав його з двох сторін, чи можна нормально припаяти дроти
балансування безпосередньо до комірок акумулятора?

Вітаю всіх! купив собі такий же акумулятор.акумулятор поки що не розбирав, його розрізатиму на вулиці коли потеплішає.тепер планую придбати smart bms jikong B2A8S20P з активним балансиром 2A. як я розумію вбудована проводка не підходить для активного балансира 2a? доведеться проводи балансира безпосередньо припаювати до комірок акумулятора?
Хтось розбирав його з двох сторін, чи можна нормально припаяти дроти
балансування безпосередньо до комірок акумулятора?
Hello. There's a comprehensive guide to the insides of this battery on the previous page of this thread. However, you should only open this battery if you really know what you are doing. This battery already has a good balancer in it, so if you want to add a BMS, it would only be for monitoring and protection, you don't need to buy a BMS with an active balancer.

Привіт. На попередній сторінці цієї теми є вичерпний посібник щодо внутрішніх частин цього акумулятора. Однак ви повинні відкривати цю батарею, лише якщо ви дійсно знаєте, що робите. Ця батарея вже має хороший балансир, тому якщо ви хочете додати BMS, це буде лише для моніторингу та захисту, вам не потрібно купувати BMS з активним балансиром.
дякую за відповідь. порадьте яку smart bms без активного балансира ви поставили б на цей акумулятор?

дякую за відповідь. порадьте яку smart bms без активного балансира ви поставили б на цей акумулятор?As
Since you will have to cut this battery open to install a BMS anyway, you can install any BMS you want, even one with a 2A active balancer, although such a balancer is not necessary. I only suggested a BMS without a high-current balancer because it would cost a lot less. Personally, I'd probably go with a smart BMS from Daly or Hibms.

Вітаю всіх! купив собі такий же акумулятор.акумулятор поки що не розбирав,його розрізаному на вулиці коли потеплішає.тепер планову придбати smart bms jikong B2A8S20P з активним балансиром 2A. як я розумію вбудована проводка не підходить для активного балансу 2a? інший проводить балансира припаювати до комірок акумулятора?
Хтось розбирав його з двох сторінок, чи можна нормально припаяти дроти
балансування випадково до комірок акумулятора?
Here you will find how to open the battery from the balancing board (I have not yet opened, now I align the potentials of four batteries, plan to collect 4p 12s)

Моніторинг показує що додаткового балансування непотрібно. Пакети зроблені гарно розбаланс по напрузі мінімальний.
There is no need to do active balancing, all cells have minimal difference/

Моніторинг показує що додаткового балансування непотрібно. Пакети зроблені гарно розбаланс по напрузі мінімальний.
There is no need to do active balancing, all cells have minimal difference/
Yes, the modules are quite high-quality. However, as a rule, they are not bought from the manufacturer, but from installers who rejected them for installation in the car. No one knows why. In additional nobody don't known where and how they were stored. I know of several unfortunate cases of total rusting inside individual units. I do not rule out that there may be an unfortunate case of a software-disabled board (it turns out that it can be done, balancing, I mean). Knowing the "flammable" nature of these modules it is a high risk. My sellers categorically refused any guarantee - I took the modules at my own peril and risk.
Reliability issues could be successfully resolved by communicating with the on-board battery boards. I purchased a board to communicate with them, but the information about exchange protocol itself is closed by the manufacturer and is not freely available. The company refuses to sign a non-disclosure agreement for individuals. Therefore, the faster option is to install another board. Moreover, to increase the power of energy storage from 2p to 4p, they still need to be opened.
When testing the modules after purchase, I also didn't notice any anomalies and was able to get about 4.3kWh from the modules from the 48V pair. But for regular use I want to put an external control board just to be sure. Unfortunately, I have seen the consequences of these modules catching fire. In addition, the built-in control board does not control the charge-discharge currents at all.

Thank you personally for the advice on connecting the battery to 4p in the previous post.

We have datasheat for the controller on the native board. And ther is pin call failure - thet can be used in critical situations. But it is much time to test native bord, its faster to use another BSM bord with all built in components (strictly recomended). But in my opinion active balancing with hight curent (2a) not neadeble.

Back