diy solar

diy solar

AOCPower 200Ah LiFePO4?

jsalbre

Electrons are exciting
About to start building a system in my new RV and I ran across some batteries that I can't find much commentary on.

Does anyone have any experience with the AOCPower 200Ah LiFePO4 batteries? They have good specs, and are available at a really decent price on Amazon compared to pretty much anything but the no-name random batteries.

Here's a link to the spec sheet.

It's either these or 4 SOK 100Ah (the 200Ah cut max constant discharge too much for my needs). I've previously used Lion Energy UT1300s, but this is much cheaper.

Thanks!

About to start building a system in my new RV and I ran across some batteries that I can't find much commentary on.

Does anyone have any experience with the AOCPower 200Ah LiFePO4 batteries? They have good specs, and are available at a really decent price on Amazon compared to pretty much anything but the no-name random batteries.

Here's a link to the spec sheet.

It's either these or 4 SOK 100Ah (the 200Ah cut max constant discharge too much for my needs). I've previously used Lion Energy UT1300s, but this is much cheaper.

Thanks!
I was in the same boat as you. Couldn't decide on a pre-built battery. I seen how everyone was building there own and usually doing it cheaper. So that's what I did. Bought some 280ah cells a BMS and a variable power supply. And started building. It was really easy to do and now I'll know what to look for if there is any trouble.
The eve cells on here being sold by Amy people are have good luck with quality. People seem to like the jbd brand of BMS on here. Give it a try.

just my 2 cents, but I do like ACOPower as a company. Have used them for pv panels many times. Straight shooters and very good customer service.

I ended up going with the SOKs. The ACOPower batteries may be great, but they may also be trash and I’m not willing to be the guinea pig for $2000.

Back