diy solar

diy solar

Apparently good deals on BLS store...

elimac_pt

Hello,

I am looking at these two deals, but I'm really undecided... what do you think?

1. CALB SE180AHA

2. Al case

It is not clear to me if these are new or used... my application regime will use around 0.5C, solar.
These two deals are also available in BLS page outside Ali Express, somewhat cheaper. I wonder if someone has tried that.

Any advice welcome!

I have purchased cells from BLS without issue. They seem to be an OK store.

In general, I like the plastic case cells better because they tend to be physically more durable.... but the aluminum cells can be excelent cells... particularly for a stationary system where the cells will not get jostled around.

It says new and the pricing is reflective of that. If you're worried then look for a specific note of "grade A". Recent CALB cells are also coming with their manufacturer test sheet.

I bought 8x152ah Higee cells from BLS, as have many others. Initial impressions are good. Worst case I can dispute the order or settle for some capacity amount between the stated 300ah and equivalent 200ah of CALB that would have cost the same. That was my logic when ordering.

As mentioned above consider your application. CALB are easier at the expense of 2x volume & weight; aluminum cells require your own box & engineering to secure them appropriately. Aluminum cells are also rated for 50% more cycles.

With that said, consider that BLS is expensive compared to the deals that forum members are securing through Alibaba vendors. Many vendors also offer samples to work around the moq...

Back