diy solar

diy solar

Are Vglory Batteries the same as Gyll Batteries

jmm

wondering if these two batteries are the same because they look like they are
I',m wondering if anyone bought them? and how good are they?

gyll 48v battery

this looks the same as the gyll 48v battery

Impossible to say without looking at the components inside.

I wonder how much the shipping cost adds on?

Neither of them appear to be UL certified so it depends how fast NEC 2020 gets implemented whether either of them could be installed in a permitted application.

wondering if these two batteries are the same because they look like they are
I',m wondering if anyone bought them? and how good are they?

gyll 48v battery

this looks the same as the gyll 48v battery

Excellent question, one would think it is a possibility given the GYLL are manufactured in China also. To be certain you'd have to open it up and compare. At that price it might be tempting....

Forget those...
Same price for 400-600Ah!!!

Some quick differences I noted:

My Gyll busbars are flat unlike the VGlory.

My screws are welded on, cannot tell on the VG.

I will note that the BMS manufacturing date on my BMS was less than a month old so probably done right before it left China.

This Seplos battery is also similar with yet a third style of busbar:

Some quick differences I noted:

My Gyll busbars are flat unlike the VGlory.

My screws are welded on, cannot tell on the VG.

I will note that the BMS manufacturing date on my BMS was less than a month old so probably done right before it left China.

This Seplos battery is also similar with yet a third style of busbar:

Vglory flexible bussbars seems to be an improvement I think.

Preliminary quote from VGlory was $983/unit not including shipping for qty 6

Forget those...
Same price for 400-600Ah!!!
Holy crap is this real?

VGlory also sells cabinets with built in bus bars, the exterior looks just like the GYLL ones. The VGlory data sheet shows cabinets that are all 600x625mm x ( 800mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2200mm tall )

The 800mm is for up to 4 battery packs, the 1000mm for 5, 1500mm for 8, 1800mm for 10 and 2200mm for 12.

SIg Solar is 600mm x 660mm x 1170mm., not sure that difference in depth is real or not.

The dimensions of the Sig Solar and VGlory battery modules are identical other than 155mm vs 154mm for height but that is within measurement error given of +/- 2mm.

At about 350 pounds per battery shipping won’t be cheap!
It doesn’t hurt to ask and here was their reply, “1 48v 400ah is at USD4016 , the delivery freight cost is at USD1359 with duty paid.” They didn’t even realize that the product I was referring to was listed at 1k lol

It doesn’t hurt to ask and here was their reply, “1 48v 400ah is at USD4016 , the delivery freight cost is at USD1359 with duty paid.” They didn’t even realize that the product I was referring to was listed at 1k lol
You can trust pricing on Alibaba listings about as much as you can trust the pictures and specs matching what they are selling. Even the pics in the GYLL manual don’t match their actual product.

This is a great question. I cant see a real difference and I am tempted as I live in Thailand and freight is reasonable. Was hoping someone had some experience.

Similar product from “Greensun Solar” - no idea on price, availability, or quality.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/16002...terKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}1623483727941.png

Back