diy solar

diy solar

Areometers

rogerzipp

I have a 10kw wind turbine that I have a aerometer to monitor wind and I got excessive winds, and it broke the areometer. I have been trying to find one here in the states but cannot find a manufacture that sells one with the parameters needed. I need an analog output of 0-24vdc, 4-20ma signal, and be a three-wire connection? I have found some but don't meet parameters. any help Thanks in advance.

I have a 10kw wind turbine that I have a aerometer to monitor wind and I got excessive winds, and it broke the areometer. I have been trying to find one here in the states but cannot find a manufacture that sells one with the parameters needed. I need an analog output of 0-24vdc, 4-20ma signal, and be a three-wire connection? I have found some but don't meet parameters. any help Thanks in advance.
You might have better luck searching for "anemometer". Google revealed several 4-20ma when I just tried. I used to have that stuff laying around but it's all gone now.

Is this anemometer for controlling the turbine or just monitoring? What sort of turbine is this by the way?

Back