That's my plan. Right now my CC is battling it out with AliExpress, another couple weeks of that expected before a resolution is reached. As soon as they finalize my refund, I'll order from Amy's Texas stock. I have cells inbound from Michael Caro too, but that's become a roll of the dice. If I wind up with a 560ah battery bank, so be it.If I get 230 I'll be annoyed, but they will still be usable for my application.
It just means I'll have to try for a refund and will probably order a set from a US distributor now that we've got some in Texas that are allegedly good.
Been contemplating ordering from Amy immediately and not waiting on the CC refund, just don't want another grand tied up in this project. My solar trailer has become become a solar boat - bust out another thousand.