diy solar

diy solar

Avoid Shenzhen Senberry Technology Co. Ltd

OscarTheGrouch

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm usually happy to just scroll through the forum and pick up tips while I plan my build, but I finally jumped in and made an order with Shenzhen Senberry Technology Co. Ltd via Alibaba and it's been nothing but 6 months of misery, no communication, non-existant tracking numbers with a logistics company I can't even find the contact details to follow up with, and no joy with raising a dispute via Trade Assurance.

In the end I'm out of pocket about $600, Trade Assurance has ruled they 'can't' interfere as the problem lies with the 'logistics company', and it's now too late to raise a chargeback with my credit card.

Hopefully this will save others from the same experience.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm usually happy to just scroll through the forum and pick up tips while I plan my build, but I finally jumped in and made an order with Shenzhen Senberry Technology Co. Ltd via Alibaba and it's been nothing but 6 months of misery, no communication, non-existant tracking numbers with a logistics company I can't even find the contact details to follow up with, and no joy with raising a dispute via Trade Assurance.

In the end I'm out of pocket about $600, Trade Assurance has ruled they 'can't' interfere as the problem lies with the 'logistics company', and it's now too late to raise a chargeback with my credit card.

Hopefully this will save others from the same experience.
So if the issue is getting Lishen cells, its Lishen, not the reseller. They stop all shipments to the US in Feb. If its not Lishen, then its probably the vendor, but sea based shipping has been an issue worldwide now for the entire year

I'm curious why you only want the Lishen cells?

I'm curious why you only want the Lishen cells?
Because they are inexpensive, and I already have 16 of them in a battery box I built to spec, and the other side of the box is waiting for 16 more.
I did order some CATL too, as the size specs and capacity are very close to the Lishens.
I am actually pissed at Lishen, and will be using a different brand as I scale up. It sucks what they did to all of us who had orders back in Feb, and I am sure they made Michael Caro's life miserable too.

Back