diy solar

diy solar

Bait and Switch AliExpress

Capitalism is NOT "selling off our manufacturing industry to china at the behest of the lobbying industry (corporations)"
Actually, it totally is.

Capitalism = Corporations control Governments for the benefit of corporations.

Fascism = Governments regulate corporations for the benefit of the People.

Actually, it totally is.

How do I know? because capitalism existed before corporations, and is independent of them. Technically it's independent of government too, innit?

Actually, it totally is.

But alas I won't stay up too late on this topic, I'll only recommend a short read. "The benevolent nature of capitalism" I think it's a buck on Amazon. Time to counter some of that Marxist indoctrination you absorbed during college fellas, really. The doorbell is ringing and it ain't pretty ;-)

Time to counter some of that Marxist indoctrination you absorbed during college fellas, really.

That's the funny thing about both Marxists and Capitalists, they spend all day arguing esoteric theories instead of looking at what actually happens in the Real World.

Most guys pass through the AnCap stage of http://mises.org in their 30's or 40's. I did. It's normal.

Yes, and through the wall of regulations that has been built up slowly over time to absolutely suffocate small business. (Upon taking on a single employee you basically have to hire an accountant/lawyer for all the paperwork involved not to mention workers comp medical etc. etc.). That wall of regulations has been lobbied for by big corporations who can easily absorb the cost into their massive structure. The same corporations who have profited massively by outsourcing jobs to china over the past decades. Government intervention IS an issue, they have the masses under one threat or another be it sales tax reporting or parking tickets you name it.
Literally none of that wall of text addresses my statement.

What specific regulations are you referring to that apparently prevent your fanciful business from operating? Anything in particular or are you just hand waving "muh regulations!" and pretending you made a valid point?

For every person like you claiming that "regulations" prevent this sort of thing I can usually find a business that is doing well and providing good products and services despite "outsourcing" certain aspects and most of them are relatively small outfits (cough overkill solar cough).

There are a lot of people claiming small business is getting stepped on by the big bad government but in reality they do it to themselves through a bad business plan and lack of value.

Again see overkill solar. They take a Chinese product, do some QC and QA, stand behind the product, and very successfully sell it to very happy customers like myself.

I have a couple of friends who's small business has grown exceptionally recently despite being in a field which has tons of big time competition. Odd that the big rich corporations can't seem to compete with 3 guys (now much more than 3) working out of a basement.

I know another guy who got into packaging and reselling his own brand of vape products. Again competing with the Chinese market and does extremely well. The same idea as overkill solar. Why? Great customer service.

Except in America we joke about the used car dealer (that way of doing business).
Not just used car dealers.
We went shopping for a retirement home, and without fail, despite telling the realtor exactly what we wanted, the first house we would be shown was always the POS that they just could not shift.

That's the funny thing about both Marxists and Capitalists, they spend all day arguing esoteric theories instead of looking at what actually happens in the Real World.

Most guys pass through the AnCap stage of http://mises.org in their 30's or 40's. I did. It's normal.
Kind of how most people got past Ayn Rand in high school.

I placed an order with Sanben Global Battery 320 aH cells June 2021. Received in the same good packaging as the rest of the sellers I’ve purchased from after about 9 weeks. They have welded studs. 62% were swollen 3mm or 1/8”. Capacity tested at 314 aH. That’s acceptable to me, but they should be advertised as 310 aH and not be swollen. Total $185/ea.

Actually, it totally is.

I disagree with your def of Fascism. It is: Governments regulate corporations for the benefit of the People at the top of Government.

Capitalism is NOT "selling off our manufacturing industry to china at the behest of the lobbying industry (corporations)" that, is actually government working hand in hand with business, a.k.a. Fascism. What we have in America is not capitalism, but "crony capitalism". Big difference. Almost every instance where it has gone wrong can be traced to government interference.
Corruption is corruption no matter what adjectives you use to describe it.

Back