diy solar

diy solar

Balance plug cable

Cmeister23

On Will's DIY 24v LiFePO4Solar Battery Bank! Beginner Friendly, 2.4kWh, Cheap, Full Tutorial video he mentions selling the Balance Plug Cable already made on his website. I've been searching in different areas on the website and can't find it. Is it no longer available? Any links to something similar?

On Will's DIY 24v LiFePO4Solar Battery Bank! Beginner Friendly, 2.4kWh, Cheap, Full Tutorial video he mentions selling the Balance Plug Cable already made on his website. I've been searching in different areas on the website and can't find it. Is it no longer available? Any links to something similar?
I am in the same situation. He has mentioned buying them at a Hobby shop so I am going to call the ones near me that are open tomorrow (Sunday). There is another one that doesn't open until Monday. I did find one on Amazon, but I'm not sure it is the correct plug type. Frustrating!

I found 8s balance cables from a place called "Buddy's RC." They are $2.20 each for a 12" long cable. I ordered two and shipping was $4 and change. Just enter "8s," in the search bar.

Make sure you wire up the Balance cable correctly ( basically like wiring a BMS ) Also if you have a BMS hooked up to the cells -- unplug it - I messed up a ISDT Q8 charger that way --

Back