diy solar

diy solar

Bank Failures. Not my wheelhouse.. Questions

MurphyGuy, you clearly do not understand what CBDCs are and how they work.
No I don't.. My education was not in any way related to finance.

Here is a very good presentation on the subject, but since you are not going to watch it I will summarize it here for you in a few sentences.

The biggest danger to CBDC is that is programmable money, down to the actual unit (like a single paper dollar). Each unit can have an expiration date (so they can dictate by what time it has to be spent or it will become worthless). Each unit can also be programmed on what you can and can not spend it (So for example they can specify that you can buy cricket legs but not chicken). Each unit can be geo fenced. For example, they will issue a lockdown order and limit travel to 5 miles. If you attempt to use the CBDC at a merchant that is located 6 miles from your designated origin it will simply not work for payment.
These are just very few most basic examples and i did not even mention things like "bail-ins" (there will never be a bank run because you can not put it under your mattress. Negative interest rates are super easy to implement (again you can not take the money out), etc etc etc.
But you keep dreaming buddy. Try not paying the property tax on your two fully paid out properties. You will then see who really owns it very very quickly.
So, if the information you just posted is accurate, and the odds of that are similar to winning the powerball lottery, and since all those things can also be done with a credit card, no different than a credit card right?

ROFLMAO. You are still getting information from wack-a-doodle websites?

Also regarding your "difference question" - in your example taking your cash requires a significant expenditure of force (and thus money). They can not really realistically come to every door and take your cash under some BS pretense (they can do it to individual people that they percieve as a threat and they most definitely do that (Canadian trucker is a good example), however they know too well that they can not do it to everyone. Here is where CBDCs come in - refuse your latest vaxx booster, and few keystrokes, and you can no longer participate in most of society. No need to use force or spend money. Total and complete control over everyone
Cash is not going away.

No I don't.. My education was not in any way related to finance.

So go look at the links and educate yourself.

So, if the information you just posted is accurate, and the odds of that are similar to winning the powerball lottery, and since all those things can also be done with a credit card, no different than a credit card right?

Again, you clearly do not understand CBDCs (Which is ok), but you are refusing to listen and learn from people who dissected it for you.

ROFLMAO. You are still getting information from wack-a-doodle websites?
Because conflict-of-interest "fact checkers" told you so? Why dont you watch the link and make up your own mind? Especially once you realize that Cobett discusses facts that are linked to the very sources of CBDC agenda - central banks and international institutions (with links to them).

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”

Cash is not going away.
You keep carrying on normie.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

“A man is responsible for his ignorance.”

Last edited:
So go look at the links and educate yourself.
I'm casually looking into it.. no real red flags so far, but I don't have time to do adequate research on such mundane things.

Again, you clearly do not understand CBDCs (Which is ok),
I really don't.. Finance is not my thing.. It is becoming apparent that you don't understand either.

but you are refusing to listen and learn from people who dissected it for you.

Because conflict-of-interest "fact checkers" told you so? Why dont you watch the link and make up your own mind? Especially once you realize that Cobett discusses facts that are linked to the very sources of CBDC agenda - central banks and international institutions (with links to them).

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”

You keep carrying on normie.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

“A man is responsible for his ignorance.”
Your links are from a website called Corbettreport, which is run by some knucklehead named James Corbett, and judging by the information available about this wackadoodle idiot, he's a real treasure of false information and conspiracy theories.

And he's even been giving the honor of making this wonderful list...

Which brings up the next question: You keep posting links by this loony moron.. what does that say about you?

Your conspiracy theory crap is a mental illness, seek help

I've done a little more research into China's social credit system. It isn't fully implemented yet .... but when it's done, all aspects of people's lives will be monitored and controlled. Central banking is just one of the technologies they are utilizing .... there is a whole array of technology being used including facial recognition.
Their stated goal is “allow the trustworthy to roam freely under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step.”
Who is it that decides if someone is "trustworthy?" Who programs the AI algorithms that determine you level of trustworthiness? Is there any vehicle to litigate a mistake?

I believe in freedom and this is the opposite of freedom. Trudeau has openly expressed admiration for the level of control China has and invoked an obscure emergency act that gave him the power to wield that kind of control temporarily.

I will vote against and campaign against anyone who gives any clue they like the whole central bank idea.

There are people in this discussion who know this subject matter a lot better than I do .... I'm going to bow out of the discussion. I've got a lot of pending projects.

I've done a little more research into China's social credit system. It isn't fully implemented yet .... but when it's done, all aspects of people's lives will be monitored and controlled. Central banking is just one of the technologies they are utilizing .... there is a whole array of technology being used including facial recognition.
Their stated goal is “allow the trustworthy to roam freely under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step.”
Who is it that decides if someone is "trustworthy?" Who programs the AI algorithms that determine you level of trustworthiness? Is there any vehicle to litigate a mistake?

I believe in freedom and this is the opposite of freedom. Trudeau has openly expressed admiration for the level of control China has and invoked an obscure emergency act that gave him the power to wield that kind of control temporarily.

I will vote against and campaign against anyone who gives any clue they like the whole central bank idea.

There are people in this discussion who know this subject matter a lot better than I do .... I'm going to bow out of the discussion. I've got a lot of pending projects.
but but but... You folks voted for Republican control.. You fell for their whole "its about freedom" crap.. You support government authority via support for police and the courts. Meanwhile, the republicans have been stripping everyone of our rights and liberties one major decision at a time. Sure, the idiot dems want to take away guns, but the republicans want to let you keep the guns and take away everything else.

*Cops above the law
It was a conservative supreme court who granted the police the authority to mess you up and violate your rights and then claim "qualified immunity" (Harlow v. Fitzgerald) 1982

*Corrupting politics
It was a conservative supreme court in 2010 (Citizens United v. FEC) that granted corporations the right to make unlimited campaign donations, further screwing this country's political system up.

*Privacy
It was a conservative supreme court in 1979 (Smith v. Maryland) that ruled that you give up your rights to privacy when you hand information to a 3rd party. This is referred to as the third-party doctrine. Prosecutors and police call it the gift that keeps on giving. It means the government can obtain information about you from 3rd parties without a warrant.

*More Privacy
It was a conservative supreme court in 1980 (People Vs. Dickinson) that ruled agricultural inspection stations could force warrantless searches of your vehicle and possessions.

*More Privacy
It was a conservative supreme court in 1990 (Michigan Police vs Sitz) that ruled sobriety checkpoints constitutional.

*Property Rights
It was a conservative supreme court that ruled in 2005 (Kelo v. City of New London) that the government could take property from one private party and give it to another private party, which pretty much made property rights fuking zero. Maybe that doesn't mean much to some idiot living with their parents or renting, but it means a lot to someone like me with enough property to land an airplane.

*Guns
It was Ronald Regan (REPUBLICAN) who banned fully automatic weapons for civilian use.
Once again, a Republican going after our freedoms.
It was Donald Trump (REPUBLICAN) who banned Bump Stocks.

*Take your money without cause
The Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984 allowed police to take any large sums of cash you have anytime they find it. This is called Civil Forfeiture and they don't even need to charge you with a crime to do it. They can literally pull you over, find the money, and take it.. then send you on your way and say "come prove your innocence if you want it back". Another law stripping US Citizens of their liberties and rights, another law created by a Republican (Strom Thurmond R-SC) and signed by Ronald Regan (REPUBLICAN).

And now, after voting conservative for all these years, you're worried about an electronic money system that is going to give them control over your lives?

Republicans are about deregulation and big corporate business.. in fact, the very philosophy of conservative republicans is to "resist change" and "authority rules all". Congratulations, you folks are getting what you asked for.. its just unfortunate that most are too stupid to understand what they're asking for.

It was Biden that put the 1994 crime bill on the table after letting police basically write it. Ppl ran in and voted for Biden like morons aka the left. At some point you get it both sides are against all of us

look at the ppl that wrote the patriot act…. bill study them closely Nice name if only it was true homeland security nice name if only it was true for all here vs ……

@MurphyGuy why dont you actually listen to Corbett's podcast, and follow all of the OFFICIAL links that he is referring to, coming from the horses mouth so to speak.
I keep telling you start using your own head (if you have one).
Stop referring to all these "fact checkers" and completely paid-for-by-establishment websites that attempt to discredit independent journalists.
Seriously start thinking yourself!

@MurphyGuy why dont you actually listen to Corbett's podcast, and follow all of the OFFICIAL links that he is referring to, coming from the horses mouth so to speak.
I keep telling you start using your own head (if you have one).
Stop referring to all these "fact checkers" and completely paid-for-by-establishment websites that attempt to discredit independent journalists.
Seriously start thinking yourself!
Oh no. We don't want anything to do with facts..

The guy isn't even original.. all he's done is created a his own persona of a Tucker Carlson on steroids. Carlson made a lot of money feeding shit to shit-for-brains people.

He's what I call a bottom feeder.. his followers are the dumbest in society and he makes money from them. The original "bottom feeders", that is, the folks who sort of invented the practice back in the late 70's and early 80's, were the late night television "infomercials" where "you too can get rich by purchasing my wackadoodle bullshit book and following the instructions".

Since then, like most concepts of this type, bottom feeders have greatly expanded from "get rich quick" into politics, science, and healthcare, and the internet has made it cheap and easy to do.

Honestly, when you post links to that moron, you make yourself look silly and ignorant. Conspiracy folks are weak minded, uneducated, seek comfort, and are needy.

https://www.psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/susceptibility-to-conspiracy-theories-and-fake-new

@MurphyGuy so instead of listening and trying to argue your point using researched facts (parroting corrupt paid-for by special interest mass media is not well researched facts) , you revert to ad-hominem against an independent journalist that is very well respected in independent media and among people capable of critical thought. Very predictable, since i am 100% certain you did not spend one minute watching any of the videos.

Enjoy your ignorance. You are truly brains washed beyond help. Probably all that academia where you were taught to memorize and obey, but never to critically think.

@MurphyGuy so instead of listening and trying to argue your point using researched facts (parroting corrupt paid-for by special interest mass media is not well researched facts) , you revert to ad-hominem against an independent journalist that is very well respected in independent media and among people capable of critical thought. Very predictable, since i am 100% certain you did not spend one minute watching any of the videos.

Enjoy your ignorance. You are truly brains washed beyond help. Probably all that academia where you were taught to memorize and obey, but never to critically think.
I got told off by some one on your side, for using The Washington Post as a source because it is left of center (even though it is mostly reliable). Some one on your side claimed that the science journal "Nature" is not an acceptable source because it is "owned by pharma". Some one on your side claimed that no amount of evidence would change his mind. (by your side I mean conspiracy theorists)

James Corbett is nuts. Anytime anything interesting happens anywhere on the planet, there's a very high chance James has found "proof" it is either a false flag operation by the New World Order or a "massive coverup operation" run by the New World Order to implement the New World Order and has already discussed about it on one of his episodes on YouTube or a podcast on his channel. No exceptions... You would think the New World Order would've eliminated this widely-known bearer of all their secrets, but no, for some reason they see fit to let him continue...

I just covered your line of bull$hit in the other thread. You posted a single youtube video that actually came from a reputable source. I watched the video, it was fascinating. I even spent twenty minutes spot checking some of the findings from the guy's research and found his data to be reasonable and accurate.

Accurately predicting that YOU did not watch the video you posted links to, I decided to question you on it, and further predicted, in writing within the post, that you would not be capable of answering a few basic questions about the video. Why? Because people who espouse the nonsense you do don't learn.. they don't watch video's like that. You probably wouldn't understand or comprehend 90% of the content anyhow.

I also decided, contrary to published articles about that corbett idiot, to look at what he posts on his website. Being that my sphere of knowledge is.. well.. MY sphere, and it doesn't encompass every subject in the world, I had to scan through his website to look for something within my education... and yup, I found it.. knew I would because retards like corbett espouse conspiracies about everything.. that's their job, to influence the dumbasses.

The article I found was on Iran's nuclear ambitions and I can tell you with certainty, corbett is a moron. He made blatantly false statements about the facts.
It took just one article and 45 seconds of reading to find his line of bull$hit. But the dumbass people who he targets won't understand..

When they want YOUR opinion, they will give it to you.. and give it to you they have!

Accurately predicting that YOU did not watch the video you posted links to, I decided to question you on it, and further predicted, in writing within the post, that you would not be capable of answering a few basic questions about the video. Why? Because people who espouse the nonsense you do don't learn.. they don't watch video's like that. You probably wouldn't understand or comprehend 90% of the content anyhow.

I also decided, contrary to published articles about that corbett idiot, to look at what he posts on his website. Being that my sphere of knowledge is.. well.. MY sphere, and it doesn't encompass every subject in the world, I had to scan through his website to look for something within my education... and yup, I found it.. knew I would because retards like corbett espouse conspiracies about everything.. that's their job, to influence the dumbasses.

The article I found was on Iran's nuclear ambitions and I can tell you with certainty, corbett is a moron. He made blatantly false statements about the facts.
It took just one article and 45 seconds of reading to find his line of bull$hit. But the dumbass people who he targets won't understand..

When they want YOUR opinion, they will give it to you.. and give it to you they have!

Dude, you are beyond help. Learn to frame your thoughts.

Dude, you are beyond help. Learn to frame your thoughts.
I've tried that, you're not capable of that level of comprehension. So I have to break things down to a level a 6th grader can understand. The problem is that when I do that, your comprehension kicks in, you see you're being backed into a corner, and then you reply with statements like "I'm done with you" as you just did in the other thread.

Watching you squirm is comical.

I've tried that, you're not capable of that level of comprehension. So I have to break things down to a level a 6th grader can understand. The problem is that when I do that, your comprehension kicks in, you see you're being backed into a corner, and then you reply with statements like "I'm done with you" as you just did in the other thread.

Watching you squirm is comical.

I think we can all see, based on your posts in multiple forum threads. You take care comrade.

I think we can all see, based on your posts in multiple forum threads. You take care comrade.
You can't even answer a simple question... even my 10 year old daughter can answer that.

Run Forest Run!

Ouch, looks like the piper wants to be paid, long overdue since 2008

And how laughable these main stream agencies are (KPMG in this case)

This is the safe and effective narrative.
Looks like its universal, safe and effective vaxx, safe and effective failed banks and safe and effective climate change

Ouch, looks like the piper wants to be paid, long overdue since 2008

And how laughable these main stream agencies are (KPMG in this case)
And now you've migrated to Russian websites? WTF is wrong with you?

Back