diy solar

diy solar

Basen batteries shipped from USA

Bud Martin

Solar Wizard
Shipping(Only for U.S. customers, including U.S. Middle East and West): 1). By FEDEX, UPS transportation (5-10working days),for U.S Country,including customs clearance, all the import tax fees, and delivery to the door.
Any one try to order this one? Any damaged cells?

To me, that reads as $560 per 3.2v cell. Which is pretty spendy.

<<
USA Free Shipping lithium batteries 3.2v 280ah rechargeable battery prismatic cell LIFEPO4

Prismatic , 280AH , 3.2V
$600.00/Pack | 1 Pack (Min. Order
<<

I don't see the ship from USA option. Are you sure you linked the correct product? I see this:

Screenshot_20210420-025529_Chrome.jpg

I would be very interested in any 280ah batteries that ship from the US. I'm going to be purchasing 8 soon for a 24v bank.

I'm leaning towards buying from Amy at this point, although I would be down for a group buy if anyone within driving distance of sunny Louisville, KY is interested.

I don't see the ship from USA option. Are you sure you linked the correct product? I see this:

View attachment 45888

I would be very interested in any 280ah batteries that ship from the US. I'm going to be purchasing 8 soon for a 24v bank.

I'm leaning towards buying from Amy at this point, although I would be down for a group buy if anyone within driving distance of sunny Louisville, KY is interested.
You need to scroll down the page where it shows shipping. Basen told me that Basen has warehouse in the US now and but the price will be higher when shipped from US warehouse. My damaged replacement came from Santa Fe, California within 10 days, so they must have warehouse in Cali.

Last edited:
To me, that reads as $560 per 3.2v cell. Which is pretty spendy.

<<
USA Free Shipping lithium batteries 3.2v 280ah rechargeable battery prismatic cell LIFEPO4

Prismatic , 280AH , 3.2V
$600.00/Pack | 1 Pack (Min. Order
<<
1set= 4pcs * 3.2V LiFePO4 280Ah
included M6 the busbars and bolts.
1 pack looks to be a set of 4.
That is why I am asking if anyone try to order one from this link yet.

I see it now. That's very intriguing. Returns would be much easier if something is wrong / off. I wouldn't order without talking to someone there and confirming shipping method / origin.

Hmmm. Are you going to be the guinea pig? ?

Screenshot_20210420-031108_Chrome.jpg

I see it now. That's very intriguing. Returns would be much easier if something is wrong / off. I wouldn't order without talking to someone there and confirming shipping method / origin.

Hmmm. Are you going to be the guinea pig? ?

View attachment 45892
Not sure yet, that is why I am asking to see if anyone else has done it before. I was looking at CATL 3.2V 302AH shipped from China for $356 + $140 for shipping = $496, so $560 from US is not too bad.

Last edited:
Agreed. If the batteries are up to par and matched, I would be more than happy to pay the extra $60.

I was planning on ordering 8x as soon as I get into my new place on the 1st.

If no one else has experience with this, I'll reach out and confirm they'll test on video, everything is kosher with the QR codes, the cells are matched, etc.

Agreed. If the batteries are up to par and matched, I would be more than happy to pay the extra $60.

If no one else has experience with this, I'll reach out and confirm they'll test on video, everything is kosher with the QR codes, the cells are matched, etc.
That will be great and let us know how it goes.

Bud - Have you seen this thread? I guess I only skimmed the first page originally, I was thinking it was only an option for those local to Michael. It looks like the 272AH orders are kind of a mess due to a series of logistical nightmares, but the group buy may still be a good option.

Very intriguing. Basen also appears to offer the same batteries for about $80 less when shipped by boat, with the normal lead time estimate of 15 handling + 35 shipping days. There is conflicting information at the top right of this listing, but I believe these would be shipped from California (as described in detail, further down the listing).

Right now, I've got two orders in progress with Basen (shipped from China). I'm expecting a BMS at my door tomorrow, (it's already in UPS hands), and I've got some cells coming in on a boat. I expect the ship to be docked on 4/26 or 4/27, with customs clearance and port handling consuming a few extra days after that. However, if Basen is now working with a specific shipping/receiving warehouse in the LA area - that's great, and might further "optimize" my delivery as well. :)

Most likely not capacity matched. The extra $60.00 is for convivence :) And probably to cover the cost of shipping from their warehouse to you. I would be asking questions. The model number is LF280 and that could mean they are older EVE cells. I would also make sure you are getting EVE cells. Basen has been known to switch EVE cells with Lishens' after the cells are ordered. Although there is nothing wrong with Lishens'.

Most likely not capacity matched. The extra $60.00 is for convivence :) And probably to cover the cost of shipping from their warehouse to you. I would be asking questions. The model number is LF280 and that could mean they are older EVE cells. I would also make sure you are getting EVE cells. Basen has been known to switch EVE cells with Lishens' after the cells are ordered. Although there is nothing wrong with Lishens'.
Im not too worried about them not being perfect. I have 500ah of BBB (Battleborns) in my Travato RV now which work fine in all but extreme heat conditions so "Plan A" is adding 8 - 200AH/3C cells from Dongguan Lightning New Energy arriving early June that would give me 900ah capacity.
These 280's are a way to keep me occupied till they arrive. The online Travato community has ~ 13,000 members who only use BBB to so I feel really comfortable i could sell the 280's to someone as i drive around the country.

Attachments

• RV Florida.jpg
    RV Florida.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Thank you, This was at Curry Hammock State Park in the Keys. The solar was crushing it at 100 amps.

Back