diy solar

diy solar

Batrium Alternative

jamesnewman01377

Is there alternative to a Batrium BMS, I have 14s x 200 18650 battery pack and Growatt 5000, and ABB SACE S5 switch. It seem to be a Batrium at 900 dollars or a Chinese BMS at 100 dollars and not even sure that you could get a Batrium right now in the US. Thanks, James

I have a Batrium Core BMS installed on my RV. Yes it was expensive- especially once I added the contactor and all the other parts. But I gotta say I really like it. As for purchasing it - you buy it directly on their web site and they ship it via air. It will be there in a week from ordering.

Is there alternative to a Batrium BMS, I have 14s x 200 18650 battery pack and Growatt 5000, and ABB SACE S5 switch. It seem to be a Batrium at 900 dollars or a Chinese BMS at 100 dollars and not even sure that you could get a Batrium right now in the US. Thanks, James
I have some New Batrium K9's I bought extra and all the fuses, leads, 60mm fans etc if you need them from the USA. You'll only need to get a Watchmon Core from Batrium which I don't believe is on backorder like the K9's are

The Watchmon_Core plus Cellmate K9 is around $440 plus shipping. What are you adding to get up to $900? Or do you need the extra balancing current of the longmon?

Orion Jr and REC BMS? Have you looked at those options?

I have some New Batrium K9's I bought extra and all the fuses, leads, 60mm fans etc if you need them from the USA. You'll only need to get a Watchmon Core from Batrium which I don't believe is on backorder like the K9's are
I would like to buy at least one K9, thanks, James

Back