diy solar

diy solar

Batrium has stopped responding to me..

americanmusc1e

Hello All. I have 32 230AH lifepo4 cells in a 8s4p config. I'm set up with batrium blockmon M8s on each cell, a watchmon core and 500a batrium shunt.

My inverters and MPPTs are Victron with a Venus GX for monitoring. 12x 315w monocrystaline longi panels.

I installed this setup a little over a month ago. My Shuntmon worked for approximately two days and then went dark. No lights and no activity. I emailed batrium about it and we emailed back and forth for about two weeks with them having me try different configurations and send them pictures. They finally agreed to RMA my shunt and then just went dark before sending me RMA info. I've emailed them several more times and submitted a new support ticket but they have entirely ghosted me.

My partner and I have three seperate batrium systems including this one. I like their stuff but I'm not sure what to do here. I'm considering doing a chargeback to my credit card at this point. I spent well over a grand on this system alone and I'm currently running on a borrowed victron shunt so that I have some idea of what my pack is doing.

This is my only source of power for my tiny house. A grid tie would cost me another $20K or so based on where I'm at. I'm interested in other BMS alternatives for my lifepo4 cells or anyone's thoughts. Something that can monitor my cells on an individual level and talk canbus to my venus.

They went into a complete COVID lockdown… I received a mail from then yesterday why they did not respond to my mails

Back