diy solar

diy solar

Batteries going out of balance while charging.

yes while they are in parallel but no way in series
I think you mis-understood my question. If each 12v pack has it's own charger then the packs will never be placed in parallel. I bring this up because we took that topology a step farther with the airliner packs. We did a large pack for Boeing. 8S/26P. We used 8 individual chargers so never really had to deal with balancing. Just charge each row up and done.

I think you mis-understood my question. If each 12v pack has it's own charger then the packs will never be placed in parallel. I bring this up because we took that topology a step farther with the airliner packs. We did a large pack for Boeing. 8S/26P. We used 8 individual chargers so never really had to deal with balancing. Just charge each row up and done.
how are you going to keep each charger putting out exactly the same charge to keep them in balance. seems troublesome

is the Boeing battery Lifepo?

how are you going to keep each charger putting out exactly the same charge to keep them in balance. seems troublesome
They charge each pack up to full so that they are top balanced at the end of each charge cycle. The Boeing batteries are K2 cells. NMC if I recall correctly.

They charge each pack up to full so that they are top balanced at the end of each charge cycle. The Boeing batteries are K2 cells. NMC if I recall correctly.
NMC doesn't have the flat curve like lifefo.. also I could imagine aviation chargers communicate with each other

Back