1. Generator mode 120 to port 1 (29A receptacle).
2. AC input limit 27A.
3. DC charge current 70A. Which to my understanding is the most my Multiplus can deliver?
4. They were both disabled by default.
5. Started generator today with battery bank at 24.1V. The charging current is sitting at around 45A. So my charge is only about half of your said 100A.
3. I was using VC in demo mode, so I might have selected the wrong unit that was 120A capable. If you can't go above 70A, then that's the limit.
4. My Quattros were enabled by default. Make for some crappy power output as it was synchronizing to my crap generator output which was 60±2Hz. With PowerAssist and UPS mode disabled, it doesn't try and sync with the incoming AC power.
5. At 24.1V, your battery is at a very low state of charge. What did the Victron battery monitor say for SoC? 45A is only ~1000W. Count on ~8 hours to charge the battery.
- Can you take screencaps of all the setup screens in VC and paste them here? Want to make sure I didn't miss something.
- Using a voltmeter, what is the DC voltage measured at the Victron DC lugs?
- As quickly as you can and without change in load/charge, what is the DC voltage measured at the battery terminals?
- What voltage does the Victron battery monitor report at that time?