diy solar

diy solar

Battery charger for LIFEPO4 in Australia - Experiences?

Matz

I am looking for a 12V and 24V battery charger that will charge AGM and LiFePO4.
I'm in Australia, does anyone have experience that you can share what to buy and what not to buy?

I'm in Brisbane and am selling a 40a Sterling power Pro Charge ultra charger that does AGM, GEL. lifepo4, in perfect working order $350 inc registered postage,

Thanks, looks like a good unit. It doesn't do 24v though, or did I just not see that?

I am looking for a 12V and 24V battery charger that will charge AGM and LiFePO4.
I'm in Australia, does anyone have experience that you can share what to buy and what not to buy?
Matt, how many Amps of charge current is needed?

How about a mean well rsp-500-30 or 24
check the voltage adjustment range for each.

This will allow you to charge your batt, it is very popular among the eBikers. I picked up a few myself to play with.
I am pretty sure these have sense leads and it helps to have sense leads to keep the charge in CC longer.

Thanks guys. I think I was searching for the wrong words before. Variable Power Supply did the job :)
Thanks for helping out again.

Depends on how long you wish to wait, and if you are comfortable setting your own voltages, etc.

The 30 volt 40 amp model looks like a good fit. Not sure of conversion rate, shipping, taxes etc., but for me it is under $250 and a good value.
That looks like a good option and more than what I was looking for in the first place. Thank you.

I found a similar model in Australia. At that price I think I will try it, and if I use it a lot and it's not big enough I'll go to the next level. Thanks all for you help.

Back