diy solar

diy solar

Battery hookup

MrNatural22

?SW sunshine =⚡️⚡️lit up thru the darkness✌️
Does anyone know of any other way to communicate with Battery hookup besides their never answered ph # or their very unreliable email contact sales@batteryhookup.com?

I have a very concerning order mixup issue occurring and rare responses are not honest or forthcoming. Hummmm.?

So if anyone has a working contact ph (they never answer the one listed only a recorded message) or even the company owners direct email it may help a lot. Thanks ✌️

They seem to be fairly active on facebook. Maybe ping them through messenger? I have never bought from them, just throwing out random (and probably useless) suggestions :)

They seem to be fairly active on facebook. Maybe ping them through messenger? I have never bought from them, just throwing out random (and probably useless) suggestions :)
Bummer, I don't do farcebook. Too much Spam, dirty laundry, political BS and other useless crap on there.
Not useless, But thanks for the reply anyway :cool: (y)

I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I have accounts. A negative response on social media can really get attention.

Post on their facebook page:

"I have a problem with an order, but no one is answering the phone, and no one is answering my emails. Who can I talk to?"

:)

I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I have accounts. A negative response on social media can really get attention.

Post on their facebook page:

"I have a problem with an order, but no one is answering the phone, and no one is answering my emails. Who can I talk to?"

:)
So you don't halve to have an acct to post?

When I ordered my Bolt batteries from them, they were fairly responsive to e-mails. Typically the next day. But that was all back in May 2020. I was using batteryhookup@gmail.com

I have accounts, but I have the restraint to not participate for the reasons you listed... :)
Yeah I just made an Acct. I even sent a question to the CEO thru messenger.
I posted the question on their review page you suggested, just added a little more.

I'll never consider buying anything from Battery hookup again.

I had less trouble communicating with Ruixu Rachel in China than Battery(n) hookup:mad:

I usually get responses from them within 24 hrs (Always) --- you might want to look in your spam folder -- A couple years ago I was dealing with a Flashlight parts supplier and had the same issues -- for some reason if I used Yahoo mail he would not get my emails -- I used my charter account and solved that problem ---- I have always been treat well at Battery Hookup

I usually get responses from them within 24 hrs (Always) --- you might want to look in your spam folder -- A couple years ago I was dealing with a Flashlight parts supplier and had the same issues -- for some reason if I used Yahoo mail he would not get my emails -- I used my charter account and solved that problem ---- I have always been treat well at Battery Hookup
As a habit I always check the spam folder each day. Their rare responses always go into the inbox. ✌️

Had to sick BofA on them to get a freakin return shipping label.
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BATTERY HOOKUP AGAIN!
Poor customer service, lies and excuses don't bode well.
The bank informed me they have 5 days to refund after receiving return
I documented everything.
"Buyer Beware"

I’ve ordered from there on like five occasions personally, in the last year, and each time they shipped the correct thing within a handful of business days and arrival after like a week and a half of ordering.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I am glad you posted for visibility. The only negative thing so far was that there was slightly inadequate padding for some loose cylindrical cells and a little bit of jumbling could happen.

Lame about the mixup, what a drag..

The shipment on the Navitas 25Ah cells was shameful. Very fortunate my cells arrived safely. No padding at all. Single walled box.

When my third Chevy Bolt module arrived, It was in a cardboard box with about 1 inch of poly foam around it. One of the output posts was slightly bent. I straightened it with a pliers and it works just fine. They asked if it came okay, I said I got in and mentioned the bent post, but said no big deal. They said sorry and refunded me about $25 out of the $500 price for the inconvenience.

I ordered two boxes of 100 32700 lifepo4 cells each... yea its a lot of batteries but I was switching all my little projects to lifepo4 cells.
(fyi, I actually found a source of REAL pure nickel 4P 32700 battery strips; several others were all plated steel)

Neither box had any padding at all, absolutely none. Just a big square cardboard box with 100cells with little cardboard seperators.
One box arrived broken, and with no padding at all, I was even missing a couple batteries hehe

So they may have shipping issues which , while not exactly their fault, you do know that UPS or fedex will drop kick those boxes to whatever address they are being sent hehe

I am reasonably sure that the label "fragile" in shipping terms actually means..."kick here".

So they may have shipping issues which , while not exactly their fault, you do know that UPS or fedex will drop kick those boxes to whatever address they are being sent hehe

I am reasonably sure that the label "fragile" in shipping terms actually means..."kick here".

lt seems to be luck of the draw. They did a very good job of packing the Lithium Werks battery that they sent me last week. Your experience suggests that it's worth raising packing with them before shipment.

You should write them a negative response on social media. they will pay attention to your trouble faster. Now the most of the sales businesses get from SMM and when new customers come to the page and see bad comments about the services, it pushes them away. So I am sure they do not want to leave something like that on their page. But please follow social media etiquette, otherwise, users will not be accurate with your opinion.
Here is a very useful article about etiquette https://onlypult.com/blog/social-media-etiquette

I ordered two boxes of 100 32700 lifepo4 cells each... yea its a lot of batteries but I was switching all my little projects to lifepo4 cells.
(fyi, I actually found a source of REAL pure nickel 4P 32700 battery strips; several others were all plated steel)

Neither box had any padding at all, absolutely none. Just a big square cardboard box with 100cells with little cardboard seperators.
One box arrived broken, and with no padding at all, I was even missing a couple batteries hehe

seller should do right by you, the sale is for delivered in one piece

sorry the parcel arrived damaged

i found one of my battery hookup lifepo4 raw cell orders (dozens of small ones) was packed poorly with inadequate padding to prevent physical shock damage to cells while moving in transit. shipping a package with void space and loose cells is pretty irresponsible in my humble opinion.

Back