diy solar

diy solar

Battery packs

Jamasarah

I am looking to purchase a battery pac with BMS, all put together
Doing it myself is too much for me.
My system is a 6000w, 48v MPP, with 16, 250w solar panels, just waiting fo batteries.
Is there anyone that can help me out?

I am looking to purchase a battery pac with BMS, all put together
Doing it myself is too much for me.
My system is a 6000w, 48v MPP, with 16, 250w solar panels, just waiting fo batteries.
Is there anyone that can help me out?
Shipping would play a big part in both cost and legality of shipping you a battery. Are you in North America?

Hmmm Betazed eh... Indeed !
There are many prebuilt battery packs but once your in the 48V zone there are limits. At present the GYLL 48V are being written & video'd up they are now rebranded as EG4. Here is a link: https://shop.signaturesolar.us/collections/eg4-lifepower

Want better help, tell us your country, how big of battery bank do you need/want as in Amp Hours or kWh

Hmmm Betazed eh... Indeed !
There are many prebuilt battery packs but once your in the 48V zone there are limits. At present the GYLL 48V are being written & video'd up they are now rebranded as EG4. Here is a link: https://shop.signaturesolar.us/collections/eg4-lifepower

Want better help, tell us your country, how big of battery bank do you need/want as in Amp Hours or kWh
Oddly enough, the manual link they have doesn't work.
The spec sheet for the 24v battery would need clarification before I purchased. 1.95v or 1.0v low voltage disconnect if I'm reading properly.

Gyl.jpg
Gyl2.jpg

Shipping would play a big part in both cost and legality of shipping you a battery. Are you in North America?
Yes, Eastern Oregon
We decided to go with 4-12v lead acid deep cycle marine batteries for a while. We have sun 24/7 pretty much, and don’t use much electricity. Our plan is to purchase an all in one wind system, wind ? rarely stops...another blessing
Thank u for taking the time to advise ?
The Gyll was my choice, but financially just not doable at this time

Yes, Eastern Oregon
We decided to go with 4-12v lead acid deep cycle marine batteries for a while. We have sun 24/7 pretty much, and don’t use much electricity. Our plan is to purchase an all in one wind system, wind ? rarely stops...another blessing
Thank u for taking the time to advise ?
The Gyll was my choice, but financially just not doable at this time
nothing wrong with lead acid battery i use them too everstart MAXX 29dc 24 pcs and they are working fine max discharge i saw was 12kwh in a day so im good.....including charge

nothing wrong with lead acid battery i use them too everstart MAXX 29dc 24 pcs and they are working fine max discharge i saw was 12kwh in a day so im good.....including charge
Thank, how much did you pay for yours if you don’t mind me asking??

Can’t remember exactly, without looking it up, and I don’t have the material with me, for a few days?
I am at my daughters house enjoy enjoying full electricity??
Altogether with shipping it was a little over $1300 but I believe it has gone up since then, they should be going down because so many are being purchased, but of course that never happens?

Back