diy solar

diy solar

BATTERY SELLERS - THE GOOD, BAD, UGLY -- or Jenny (DOCAN) so far so good ...

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
so I was watching a little YOUTUBE to get ready for the night shift ... YEP spending New Years Eve on a 24 hour shift out here in the Middle of South Texas as the On-Call technician ... just me - 200 Coyotes (dogs not smugglers) and a bunch of drillers and rough necks that really just needed a break ... but hey - it beats almost anything else I can think of and someone will of course wind up bringing us out a huge BBQ something or other (but i digress)

So I was watching this video --
-- and although he is a slow talker (NO offense intended at all) - he really sums up what most people go through buying batteries . I too have done business with Winny, Jenny @Jenny Wu , and Amy @Amy Wan (Luyuan) and what he says is pretty much spot on ... I got the impression that Winnie was a former Telemarketer scammer (and a good one at that) -- not one thing she said was correct ... the batteries looked like crap - and tested all over the place ///

Amy was excellent and got quite the following here but then her prices went ballistic -- and then Jenny.

Jenny and her company (DONCAN) has been straight shooters (another Texas phrase i picked up) through all the batteries we have purchased. My boss is about to purchase 70 more from the Houston office and if the client likes those then there will be allot more after that ...

But @Jenny Wu so farhas been great to work with - her English is better than mine - and she's seems really honest. Also the ppl in Houston is really good to work with - my boss just wishes that they had a loading dock instead of having to lift and pack 50 cartons of batteries from a pallet to the back of a long bed ... by hand

Just to be honest - besides the obvious DNA - i have zero to do with the company - we don't get any discounts (which of course my boss keeps asking me to push that "hey help a sister out" message (LOL) - but we are not paid to say anything -- Im just saying this to help those that are new (and scared like I was) to let you know that there are still some good ppl out there -- and DONCAN is one of them ....

anyway - i am wishing all of you a great new year ... hopefully better than 2021 but I said that about 2020 .. aaaggghhhh

so I was watching a little YOUTUBE to get ready for the night shift ... YEP spending New Years Eve on a 24 hour shift out here in the Middle of South Texas as the On-Call technician ... just me - 200 Coyotes (dogs not smugglers) and a bunch of drillers and rough necks that really just needed a break ... but hey - it beats almost anything else I can think of and someone will of course wind up bringing us out a huge BBQ something or other (but i digress)

-- and although he is a slow talker (NO offense intended at all) - he really sums up what most people go through buying batteries . I too have done business with Winny, Jenny @Jenny Wu , and Amy @Amy Wan (Luyuan) and what he says is pretty much spot on ... I got the impression that Winnie was a former Telemarketer scammer (and a good one at that) -- not one thing she said was correct ... the batteries looked like crap - and tested all over the place ///

Amy was excellent and got quite the following here but then her prices went ballistic -- and then Jenny.

Jenny and her company (DONCAN) has been straight shooters (another Texas phrase i picked up) through all the batteries we have purchased. My boss is about to purchase 70 more from the Houston office and if the client likes those then there will be allot more after that ...

But @Jenny Wu so farhas been great to work with - her English is better than mine - and she's seems really honest. Also the ppl in Houston is really good to work with - my boss just wishes that they had a loading dock instead of having to lift and pack 50 cartons of batteries from a pallet to the back of a long bed ... by hand

Just to be honest - besides the obvious DNA - i have zero to do with the company - we don't get any discounts (which of course my boss keeps asking me to push that "hey help a sister out" message (LOL) - but we are not paid to say anything -- Im just saying this to help those that are new (and scared like I was) to let you know that there are still some good ppl out there -- and DONCAN is one of them ....

anyway - i am wishing all of you a great new year ... hopefully better than 2021 but I said that about 2020 .. aaaggghhhh
WOW, thats a scathing rebuke of a couple suppliers and kudos for one

Very methodical and matter of fact in his presentation. I subscribed to see if i can learn some more

Just watched Ray's video, really appreciated the straight talk. Another happy Docan customer here, three purchases last three months, all great experiences. Nice to see a company really exploding by exploiting the niche of "honest and good customer service", who would have thought it?

Yes it's docan. @Amy Zheng is part of docan she is just not part of the alibaba sales team. If you do buy from her you get the same product you just don't go through alibaba, and you don't pay the extra fees that alibaba charges.
I think their team rotates on Alibaba. I ordered through @Jenny Wu directly and did not have an Alibaba fee. There was a paypal fee, but I could have paid with a wire transfer to save that. I chose to use the credit card through paypal anyways. I think paying with a credit card on paypal does cost a business more, so I understand the fee. I started on Alibaba but it was confusing as to what product I was actually looking at. That is also why it's important that if you have been working with somebody directly, and then choose to order through Alibaba, you find their individual contact page or have them link it to you. Otherwise my understanding is the order basically goes to somebody that doesn't necessarily know what you've been working on with your contact.

Amy Zheng is good as well for sure.

Hi Ghostwriter-
I have to talk slowly because I don't edit the videos so I can't afford to misspeak but the solution is to play it back on 1.25 speed. Then I sound normal. It's really funny, like I'm 20 years younger. Try it!
This really works! It's not quite as soothing as regular speed though.

I remember in the old days of expensive long distance calls a Texan friend's wife wouldn't let him talk on the phone because it cost too much, it comes with the Texan territory.

I have a biz trip to Houston at the end of the month. How do I get in contact with the warehouse to place a pick up order?

I have a biz trip to Houston at the end of the month. How do I get in contact with the warehouse to place a pick up order?
contact @Jenny Wu or @Amy Zheng through their website or alibaba..
you could try messaging here, but i think website / alibaba would be faster
make the payment, cells , if in stock, should be waiting in the warehouse

They have a new website here :

Hi Ghostwriter-
I have to talk slowly because I don't edit the videos so I can't afford to misspeak but the solution is to play it back on 1.25 speed. Then I sound normal. It's really funny, like I'm 20 years younger. Try it!
wow, why I didn't do it before ;-) thank for the tips

I'm curious about all of your experiences. I ordered 8 304 AH cells from Docan Technology on Alibaba the end of November. The sales representative I spoke to is named Sandy. Has anyone worked with Sandy? Sandy has been responsive so far but I'm just a little surprised my cells haven't been listed as shipped yet... I see on Docanpower.com that the cells that I ordered are now in stock at the Texas warehouse, which would lead me to believe that my order should either be on the way, or there was some sort of miscommunication...

Does anyone have experience with this kind of situation? I'm trying not to be too impatient, but it was a lot of money and I just wanted to be sure I was getting what I ordered.

Further, the USA warehouse is only charging the same price for the cells that I paid on Alibaba... Meaning I could have paid the same amount and had the cells within a week or two instead of waiting well over a month.

I'm curious about all of your experiences. I ordered 8 304 AH cells from Docan Technology on Alibaba the end of November. The sales representative I spoke to is named Sandy. Has anyone worked with Sandy? Sandy has been responsive so far but I'm just a little surprised my cells haven't been listed as shipped yet... I see on Docanpower.com that the cells that I ordered are now in stock at the Texas warehouse, which would lead me to believe that my order should either be on the way, or there was some sort of miscommunication...

Does anyone have experience with this kind of situation? I'm trying not to be too impatient, but it was a lot of money and I just wanted to be sure I was getting what I ordered.

Further, the USA warehouse is only charging the same price for the cells that I paid on Alibaba... Meaning I could have paid the same amount and had the cells within a week or two instead of waiting well over a month.

I would drop @Jenny Wu a note and ask her if she can check on status for you ....

Back