diy solar

diy solar

Batteryless system that can share power with grid!

EliteSolar

Guys I'm impressed.

I mean I knew this could happen but not with all-in-one system!

Apparently this allinone system can share power with grid AND run batteryless if you choose so!

I am an amateur/newbie so please excuse me if this common but I have been asking the companies in my country for something like this and everyone said this is almost impossible without complex setup.

It shows that it the power load can exceed the solar power then it will draw the rest from AC.

This means that I dont need to buy any batteries because night time kwhr is very cheap!

I can build 10x325w setup 3250w for less than 2k!

So has anyone used this controllers ? do you know any other controllers that can do the same ? apparently many models are made like this ( similar box ) and very similar characteristics... do the other also support those functions .. ?

Thank you experts!
EliteSolar

Yes but can it share load with grid ? Most will switch all the load to grid even if the load is 2% more than PV power...

If you read my original post the special thing about that one is that it can share load when the load exceeds the pv power. Or is this common with other controllers ? I know there are many that don't require battery but how many can share load ?

Historically, Grid-tied systems haven't had batteries and hooking them up to a battery was a pain ....but they also went offline when the grid went out.

Skybox will work without the grid or battery. Sol-Ark doesn't say they can, but they can work with a very small battery. Enphase will do it with a battery now, and should work both on and off-grid when their IQ8 microinverters are released.

Back