diy solar

diy solar

Battle Born improved their battery

unsubscribed

I had bought two Battle Born 12 V/100 Ah batteries last summer. I bought two more this winter.

My only small gripe with the Battle Born's was that the top of the battery had a bump out (where the BMS is?) that made it hard to get bolts in to the battery lugs. (Well, that, and it's hard to grab the batteries from the sides with that ramp thing, without their $7 strap.)

Well, something changed. (Smaller BMS?) Because with my two new batteries, the bump out is smaller. By about an inch on either lug. So no problem inserting bolts now.

My six GC2s arrive tomorrow. Have you tested any of the four you received? I have the little fan attached battery tester that Will likes so well and want to see how they compare to their specs.

I had bought two Battle Born 12 V/100 Ah batteries last summer. I bought two more this winter.

My only small gripe with the Battle Born's was that the top of the battery had a bump out (where the BMS is?) that made it hard to get bolts in to the battery lugs. (Well, that, and it's hard to grab the batteries from the sides with that ramp thing, without their $7 strap.)

Well, something changed. (Smaller BMS?) Because with my two new batteries, the bump out is smaller. By about an inch on either lug. So no problem inserting bolts now.
But now you can't sit one on top of the other then....hmmm

Back