diy solar

diy solar

Begginer working my way up - Am i beating around the bush?

Someone should probably point out that specific battery chemistries have a well deserved reputation for starting fires. I certainly hope that this experiment is being done someplace you don't mind if it catches fire.

@Jordi

Regarding the 18650 pack, i did some research with my friend and found these quantium batteries that are best on price as well as being in a physical store if anything were to happen. Appologies if you want to read their description, the text is faint, highilighting should help. two of them combined for 24v 200AH ill be testing them by running my PC which has an idle of ~150watts. Im hoping its not over 300Watts during gaming etc and thatll be my baseline.

Ill just need to plan for solar pannels and charge protector maybe one or two fuse/circuit breaker and i would defently like a meter monitor showing state of charge, input/output etc. purchase of these batteries are still a whilse away, being a part timer has its drawbacks ?

Someone should probably point out that specific battery chemistries have a well deserved reputation for starting fires. I certainly hope that this experiment is being done someplace you don't mind if it catches fire.
I mention about fire on my post #8.

Back