diy solar

diy solar

Beginner help for 12v components MPP PIP – 1012LV-MS

Chucklesbtoken

Hello new here I just bought the above unit recommended by will with (2x) 200w panels and 12v 200Ah LiFePO4.

After seeing a lot on modular setups for mppt and inverters I decided to go with the all-one unit but watching the video I'm now concerned I screwed up because it seems fine for small setups for AC but how can I hook up my DC 12v things like water pump, lights, USB charger? Is this possible to just run a fuse hub off the battery? I dont plan on using a ton of electricity so thought the charging unit was sufficient but I gotta be able to run 12v components.

I browsed the threads and didn't see anything on the mpp usage for 12 nor was it in the how to video which is pretty simple to set up on its ownfor ac input and output... Someone please advise if I just made a dumb mistake buying this or if I can run 12v components with this

You just connect the 12V loads to the battery terminals or via the fuse hub off the battery, just make sure to use proper fuse for the wire gauge you are using.

Back