diy solar

diy solar

Best 48v 16s bms and active balancer please?

Has anyone had any experience with the 4th generation Neey balancer?...I've read that they made changes to the application and the parameters....thank you

I'm running 48v nominal from batteries claimed to be grade a from the notorious Mr. Caro.
I live in a off-grid setting.
I spent all my money on these batteries and they will not stay balanced even after top balancing 5 times.
My current BMS is a daly 48v/16s smart Bms I also got from mr.caro and turns out there knock offs.
I gotta make this bms and active balancer purchase count. Money is super tight. Please only experienced responses.
Thankyou and God bless.
Be careful bro, a lot of these guys are just China bots so to speak. They're just trying to push their product. They have no respect for the man that's just trying to make it with a little bit of money. I'm that guy too so good luck to you man keep on moving on!

Andy's an honest guy. Watch his videos and you'll see the honest truth. I have found that a lot of people in this forum are really just pushing their product. Which I don't care for. Though, Andy will tell you the truth about how it is. Not only that he will show you the truth. And he's a good guy!
Yup
I enjoy all of his videos. We all learn together.

I have 10 batteries, 132kWh+. Off-grid. My one JK is the best BMS. During testing, 4 out of 10 can be charged over 55.5V without a cell ov and 200-300mV difference. It's no problem because my max absorption is 55V and max float is 53.7V. I adjust them depending on weather forecast.
Hey RV 10 flyer, thanks for that detailed informative response.

Back