diy solar

diy solar

Best/Biggest solar generator

Njmike056

I am a novice and only know enough about these products to be dangerous. I am looking for suggestions on the largest / best solar generators. I am leaning toward the Titan mainly because of the upgrade ability and the RV outlet. Your suggestions are appreciated.

The largest and bestest is one that you make yourself ... its actually REALLY EASY .. there simply is not much to them ... all of them have faults .. I think Will has made a video about virtually everyone on the market so you might want to do some YouTube searching .... but honestly ... there are about 1000 ppl on here that will help you ... and a couple that will get you killed .. so the odds are in your favour ....

what are you trying to power?? And for how long ?? And how much max amps will be required to run something at its peak usage ??

I am a novice and only know enough about these products to be dangerous. I am looking for suggestions on the largest / best solar generators. I am leaning toward the Titan mainly because of the upgrade ability and the RV outlet. Your suggestions are appreciated.
Hey, the new and just out this morning Bluetti EP500 is large for sure.
145lbs!!!

I’m with ghostwriter.
The diy route is the best.
I’m on my 3rd one, and going strong.
You can even diy using premade batteries, for impressive solar generator capacities, with little fuss.
a simple 3000watt hybrid inverter, and an off the shelf 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 battery, and you add some solar panels, and presto. Instant solar generator. Just bolt it all together, and hook up to an RV connection box.

The Goal Zero Yeti 6000 is a very big boy. The 6 kWh are a word.

Or DIY. So you can make it exact how you need, scalable and increase the capacity later.

Back