diy solar

diy solar

Best BMS or active balancer for 16S2P 48V 28kwh battery

Too many problems with the JK. I prefer to go with a product that's been out there for a while and there are no intricities to have to deal with like the jk. Therefore I go with the JBD. If a product is continually making mistakes like the JK, why would I want to take a chance when they're just trying to figure out what they need to do. From me, no thanks, I'll go with the tried and true JBD!

Last edited:
Too many problems with the JK. I prefer to go with a product that's been out there for a while and there are no intricities to have to deal with like the jk. Therefore I go with the JBD. If a product is continually making mistakes like the JK, why would I want to take a chance when they're just trying to figure out what they need to do. ??From me, no thanks, I'll go with the tried and true JBD!
??? I've had no issues with JK, have several. You might be a Mac guy...if ya know what I mean.

No issues here, either.
I don't think that I have ever heard of anyone else having issues. It's pretty well known that JK is the cream of the crop.

Back