diy solar

diy solar

Best Chinese li-ion pack supplier?

MaximusAnonus

Hi,
anyone got any tips on a good and tried Alibaba suplier who can supply about 100pcs of 1S3P 18500 li-ion packs from grade A cells?

You will have better luck if you get the terminology more precise. 18650 is a common cell form factor. What is 18000?
Li-ion could mean any one of many different Chemistries of cells containing Lithium. What Watthour capacity are you needing? What is 1S3P? A battery made from three 100Watthour cells could carry the same energy as a single 300 Watthour cell.

Types of Lithium-ion Batteries available in the market
  • Lithium Cobalt Oxide. ...
  • Lithium Manganese Oxide. ...
  • Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) ...
  • Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) ...
  • Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide. ...
  • Lithium Titanate. ...
  • Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
As far as I know there are at least three nominal voltages among those chemistries.

Last edited:
Anyone having experience with 234Ah Li-NMC cells from CATL on modules with these cells ?

Hi,
anyone got any tips on a good and tried Alibaba suplier who can supply about 100pcs of 1S3P 18500 li-ion packs from grade A cells?
Amy Zuang she is in this forum. I bought 16 280ah EVE cells they shipped from Houston warehouse at chinnese prices. Got them in 2 weeks

Yes I bought from her some 240Ah cells too and she is really awesome but she doesn't do small cells unfortunately.

Back