diy solar

diy solar

best ever Lifepo4 price today and good inverter deal.

Faby_AZ

I just took advantage of
H8cf5b7827b6b4d539aaef068c216e25eF.png
BRANDS SHOPPING WEEK in Aliexpress and bought 16 lifepo4 Batteries 3.2V LittoKala for $33.44 each with free shipping. so the total was $541 plus tax for 4.320 KWh. this is cheaper than AGM battery cost for this wattage and bought it from a trusted seller that has 60950 followers and it is official store of LiitoKala.
also bought WZRELB 3000W 48v pure sine wave inverter ( the black version) for $244.80 plus tax which is a very good deal. If anybody it is time to through away AGM batteries and start using Lifepo4.
Those deals will end after 4 days or even sooner if their products finish

Capture.JPG

1598255777738.png

Wow, that battery price seems too good to be true.

I wish you luck and according to the estimated delivery date you should know by September 9th.

Please let us know how it turns out.

The good thing is the seller is the official seller of these batteries and has mor than 60000 follower so possiblity of scam is too low. But still unless I touch them I will not believe, as son as I get them I will take a picture and put it in this post. Anyway this is 5 day sale and the original price was $47 and it will back to $47 after this sale. I bought 16 for 48v system but most will buy 8 for 24v (2160 Wh). system and it is just for $270.

I just took advantage of
H8cf5b7827b6b4d539aaef068c216e25eF.png
BRANDS SHOPPING WEEK in Aliexpress and bought 16 lifepo4 Batteries 3.2V LittoKala for $33.44 each with free shipping. so the total was $541 plus tax for 4.320 KWh. this is cheaper than AGM battery cost for this wattage and bought it from a trusted seller that has 60950 followers and it is official store of LiitoKala.
also bought WZRELB 3000W 48v pure sine wave inverter ( the black version) for $244.80 plus tax which is a very good deal. If anybody it is time to through away AGM batteries and start using Lifepo4.
Those deals will end after 4 days or even sooner if their products finish

View attachment 20819

View attachment 20820
Is the inverter on the same storefront as the batteries? If not give us a direct link?

Would you need a BMS to use these, my charge controller says it is lithium compatible so I can control the charge voltages etc.

Would you need a BMS to use these, my charge controller says it is lithium compatible so I can control the charge voltages etc.
Yes I need bms. I am still a bigginer so I need to read and watch videos. Th big pain for technichal information is BMS while my big pain of money is victron voltage protect. For 24v the price is acceptable (around $54) while for 48v system is $132 if you want with WI-FI is about $150. Imagine it is just disconnecting the circuit when the voltage reaches certain level, mppt do probably 20 or more things at a time and it cost that much. I hate when somebody take advantage of me on the price and I always avoid victron products and hope to find and other low voltage disconnect.

Sorry what I meant was if I have a charge controller which says it will work with lithium would I need a BMS to use these or can I just hook them up to the charge controller.

Sorry what I meant was if I have a charge controller which says it will work with lithium would I need a BMS to use these or can I just hook them up to the charge controller.
You can use charge controller only, but BMS will keep the balance between them perfect so they will las much longer time. If you want 4 batteries only and you make the voltage exact same for each battery before connecting them it is probably fine. But when you connect more and more it is very important to have bms. As I told before I am still a bigginer and my infofmation about bms still not that good.

as the price for the group buy for 280ah cells is just under a $100cell, $33/90ah seems right were it should be.
For me I wanted 48v system so I can use my 60A charge controller for a system around 3KW. If I buy 280ah batteries they will cost me 3 ti.es more and of cour e the capacity will triple but as a bugginer I do not want to take a big risk.

You can use charge controller only, but BMS will keep the balance between them perfect so they will las much longer time. If you want 4 batteries only and you make the voltage exact same for each battery before connecting them it is probably fine. But when you connect more and more it is very important to have bms. As I told before I am still a bigginer and my infofmation about bms still not that good.

I am in a similar situation, just built my first system 30 days ago with some free 12ah batteries that need replacing, was ignoring lithium but these look really cost effective.

I would also need to go 48v, I also have a 60a charge controller and would be looking to add to my 1000w panels up to around 2200w probabably, charge controller will take 2800w I think at 48v.

I've just found some cheapish GEL batteries 36ah but by the time you look at 20a draw they are only 20ah then 50% DOD you are looking at 480wh for £215.

So 4.3kw of almost all usable for £561 is pretty amazing price wise.

Last edited:
I am in a similar situation, just built my first system 30 days ago with some free 12ah batteries that need replacing, was ignoring lithium but these look really cost effective.

I would also need to go 48v, I also have a 60a charge controller and would be looking to add to my 1000w panels up to around 2200w probabably, charge controller will take 2800w I think at 48v.
Yeah using 48v system will make you maximize your mppt so you can expand your system up to 3KW or more my 60 amp charge controller accept 3.4kw at 48v system so it will be just a metter of adding more panels. Also you will treat with less amps which is very good. For example your 2200w system will use only 45 amp so your charge controller will not work at it is maximum ability.

Yeah using 48v system will make you maximize your mppt so you can expand your system up to 3KW or more my 60 amp charge controller accept 3.4kw at 48v system so it will be just a metter of adding more panels. Also you will treat with less amps which is very good. For example your 2200w system will use only 45 amp so your charge controller will not work at it is maximum ability.

Yes doing exactly that staying away from the maximum specs, my 1000w inverter I have limited to 850w as well.

Yes doing exactly that staying away from the maximum specs, my 1000w inverter I have limited to 850w as well.
You can add another inverter but it will be to separated line each for different devices

The seller of inverter is different
This is the link for it
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dWQes1a

I could only find the 12 and 24 volt versions of that inverter on Amazon and they are both out of stock or maybe they never had them. But the price on Amazon is $369.00. There are many different types of WZRELB inverters. Looking forward to all of your test results with the batteries and inverter. I looked at LitoKala many times...lol. But decided to get the 280ah batteries instead.

I could only find the 12 and 24 volt versions of that inverter on Amazon and they are both out of stock or maybe they never had them. But the price on Amazon is $369.00. There are many different types of WZRELB inverters. Looking forward to all of your test results with the batteries and inverter. I looked at LitoKala many times...lol. But decided to get the 280ah batteries instead.
I have to wait for batteries before start building the system, yes there are many different WZRELB inverter and the famous one is for $300. Of cource 280ah is bettrr choice but that if you can afford to buy 16 of them, any system lower that 48v will be like a bottleneck. Here in the US you can sell used lifepo4 so when I become more proffisional in managing my system, I will sell my battries and buy 280ah but at that point every thing will be easier, just replace the battries without need to replace any other thing

Back