diy solar

diy solar

Best place to get used panels in Raleigh, North Carolina area?

Stucco

So the solar panels I was looking to buy fell through so I am still looking.

Can anyone recommend a good used panel distributor that is similar to how Battery Hookup is for cells?

santan solar, but they are ways away and might be expensive in shipping

otherwise , craigslist or even facebook might be a good option

Santan solar has opened a store in Savannah, Ga just off I-95 and have used panels. Day trip from your area, their inventory changes as they get new used panels all the time. Just beware , they are not open on weekends.

Can anyone recommend a good used panel distributor that is similar to how Battery Hookup is for cells?
How many panels what wattage? There are several sellers near me with used panels.

These are in Charlotte. I just ordered 10 of them to be shipped to Pennsylvania.
Well, Spartanburg is not far from charlotte..Charlotte... they are also oncraigslist

I’m also looking for used panels in the 300-400W area. So this might be something I need to check out.

Do you know if these panels would be suited for an RV roof install? I guess they are quite big and hard to find the space for?!

Did you ever find a good local source? I'm in Clayton. Shipping from eBay suppliers is outrageous, and I'd like to be able to look at the panels before buying them.

I don't have a source for used, but if you want new ones CED Greentech in Raleigh asks them. You can go to they warehouse and buy how many you want without shipping.

I don't have a source for used, but if you want new ones CED Greentech in Raleigh asks them. You can go to they warehouse and buy how many you want without shipping.

Any tips or tricks for getting CED Greentech to sell to DIY'ers? I requested a price for 4 panels but they just want to refer me to a "qualified installer"

I have a contact on the Raleigh branch that has been really helpful. I bought rails, screws and solar panels. Thinking back, I probably sounded like somebody that knew what he wanted, because I asked for specific part number and brands. I didn't call to get information or a suggestion. I just email and asked for a quote and they gave me. At no point they required me to show that I was a installer or had a company.

I have a contact on the Raleigh branch that has been really helpful. I bought rails, screws and solar panels. Thinking back, I probably sounded like somebody that knew what he wanted, because I asked for specific part number and brands. I didn't call to get information or a suggestion. I just email and asked for a quote and they gave me. At no point they required me to show that I was a installer or had a company.
Can you share contact info?

Buyer beware buying anything around the charlotte area !!!
Lotta clowns moved down from the East Coast New York and north of there they brought all their corruption with them..

Best just to buy from a reputable dealer and that way you know what your getting

Buyer beware around Charlotte....

Buyer beware buying anything around the charlotte area !!!
Lotta clowns moved down from the East Coast New York and north of there they brought all their corruption with them..

Best just to buy from a reputable dealer and that way you know what your getting

Buyer beware around Charlotte....
Wow!
Please send me any info on corrupt clowns. I wanna help steer my customers away from them!

Back