diy solar

diy solar

Best Source EVE 280AH?

intermez

Need 2 sets of 16 matched Grade A EVE 280AH LiFePO4 cells. Confused as to best place to purchase for quality and price. Suggestions?

Been digging around and don't know which supplier is trustworthy?

Thanks, Kevin, K3RYL

You probably clicked on a Spanish link before. Alibaba switches to the last link you visited that had a language setting, and then remembers that...

Need 2 sets of 16 matched Grade A EVE 280AH LiFePO4 cells. Confused as to best place to purchase for quality and price. Suggestions?

Been digging around and don't know which supplier is trustworthy?

Thanks, Kevin, K3RYL
4BB9A9C7-296B-4258-BA1C-B2C6C345E822.jpegI just bought my batteries from eve.Was nervous but everything was easy. Will get spec sheet on the batteries before they ship. They are a bit more now, but are new version grade A 6000 cycles( wow gonna outlive me!) From reading comments over and over, this is the way to go. Also LF280k batteries include welded studs and bonus of double bus bars. Now to get the rest of the system.

Luyuan is a Very Well KNOWN GOOD Vendor. You get a Matching/Batching Cell Report with the Cell QR-Code showing the result from the EVE Factory. All their cells are Factory Direct, no brokers or wholesalers in between.

I have 1 bad EVE 280AH cell. What is a reliable source these days to order another one?

I am in Canada, and believe it or not shipping from China direct is usually cheaper. Can someone recommend a Chinese seller? Canadians get screwed on cross border shipping from USA.

Back