diy solar

diy solar

Beware of Docan Technologies (Issue Resolved)

Look at NVM Joined dated: Jun 29, 2022
Also search for 'Daisy Efest ' to see what other members have said about Daisy Efest.
I like to see invoice and pictures. OP posted two threads in this forum on the same subject.

I need to warn you if you buy from Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
The name of the seller is Daisy Efest Docan Power Expert

Before ordering they sent me photos of real new Grade A cells. Unfortunately, the cells which arrived are completely damaged and not usable. Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited did not sent what was ordered. They sent damaged cells which have deep scratches (metal is visible) on all cells. Not one single cell matches the quality what they sent as pictures before I ordered. The cells are definitely not new as advertised from the seller.

The seller Daisy Efest is rude and has excuses for everything.

I can not recommend Docan Technology
Any photos or evidence to back your allegations up? I see many people bashing them on here but hardly any evidence to back up the claims. All of my interactions (shipped from USA warehouse) have been great and I've posted photos of the cells I received.
I see you are a new member, welcome to the forum. I'm still calling you out on your claims. I'm not affiliated with Docan in any way, I found them through the other helpful people on the forum and trusted there reviews with photos and details....

I am working on my 3rd, forth and fifth set of four LF280N cells from Jenny Wu at Docan, all so far have been good.

Attachments

• 9D276108-0423-4AD5-BB90-C9781A782354.jpeg
    9D276108-0423-4AD5-BB90-C9781A782354.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 21
  • AC523585-5A5C-4F4D-AF38-AE6A0698CF2F.jpeg
    AC523585-5A5C-4F4D-AF38-AE6A0698CF2F.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 21
I need to warn you if you buy from Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
The name of the seller is Daisy Efest Docan Power Expert

Before ordering they sent me photos of real new Grade A cells. Unfortunately, the cells which arrived are completely damaged and not usable. Docan Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited did not sent what was ordered. They sent damaged cells which have deep scratches (metal is visible) on all cells. Not one single cell matches the quality what they sent as pictures before I ordered. The cells are definitely not new as advertised from the seller.

The seller Daisy Efest is rude and has excuses for everything.

I can not recommend Docan Technology

I swear...

Why...

Like I don't even ...

POST THE DAMN PICTURES ALREADY ?

EDIT: The seller was Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd
I have mistaken these two sellers on Alibaba and want to clearly point out, that Docan Power have nothing to do with it.

I dont care if you believe me or not, and I dont care where you buy your cells.

But for me: I will never buy one single piece from Docan Technology.

Sold as Grade A and new:

IMG_20220512_151515.jpg
IMG_20220512_151521.jpg
IMG_20220512_151539.jpg
IMG_20220512_151544.jpgIMG_20220512_151602.jpg
IMG_20220512_151622.jpg

IMG_20220512_151649.jpg

Last edited:
Where are the Docan sticker on the batteries?
Are those silver pieces the battery terminals?
Pictures of the top of the batteries showing the terminals?
They do not look like terminals used on batteries sold buy Docan.
I sent pictures and link to Amy Zheng to see if they even sell batteries with that type of terminals.

Last edited:
I have never seen those terminals listed on Docan cells? I would have preferred those but could not find them. That said, sorry for your situation, mine came in earlier this month and have checked out perfectly.

EDIT: The seller of the damaged batteries was "Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd".
Docan Power did nothing wrong and I have mistaken the sellers.

Previous text:
I dont have more pictures since I opened a paypal dispute and already shippend the cells back at my costs.

Yes, these are welded terminals.

I sent the cells back because paypal asked me to do this for refund.

The occurrence is a few weeks old and now settled. Its just my experience for what I received.

Last edited:
I dont have more pictures since I opened a paypal dispute and already shippend the cells back at my costs.

The occurrence is a few weeks old and now settled. Its just my experience for what I received.
I still don’t see anything showing Docan as the seller, or invoice for what you purchased. If those came from Docan the boxes must have been totally destroyed, everything I have seen from my purchase and about the first thing people mention when they post is how well they are packaged.

Send the photos and videos you use to open the dispute on paypal please.

I dont care if you believe me or not, and I dont care where you buy your cells.

But for me: I will never buy one single piece from Docan Technology.
Please share a link for the cells you purchased and an invoice . I'm very curious if another Docan storefront popped up that is leaching off the reputable Docan many have had success with...
Thanks for actually coming back and posting pics.
After seeing your photos I'm convinced you used the wrong docan.

Ps I'll email this link to Jenny and see what she has to say.

I still don’t see anything showing Docan as the seller, or invoice for what you purchased. If those came from Docan the boxes must have been totally destroyed, everything I have seen from my purchase and about the first thing people mention when they post is how well they are packaged.
This.
For anyone that is interested here is what my most recent transaction with Jenny looked like.

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_161330__01.jpg
    IMG_20220627_161330__01.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220621-203723__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-203723__01__01.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 65
This.
For anyone that is interested here is what my most recent transaction with Jenny looked like.
nvm must have badly damaged boxes to have that kind of damage on his cells like that. My box from Docan is in excellent condition.
BTW, nvm's pictures show battery terminals that is not seen on batteries sold by Docan that I know of.

Attachments

• 20220311_150228.jpg
    20220311_150228.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 17
nvm must have badly damaged boxes to have that kind of damage on his cells like that. My box from Docan is in excellent condition.
BTW, nvm's pictures show battery terminals that is not seen on batteries sold by Docan that I know of.
? they would have damaged enough UPS should have returned them to the sender.
You'd have to drop them from a decent height to get any damage for how thick the foam is and well spaced the cells are. My boxes have been great as well.
nvm's photos didn't show any Docan stickers either. I've had a few crooked stickers and some in a slightly different location but they're all been there, 33 times so far.

That is the way that mine were packaged as well. I reused the foam to haul the cells down to the boat so that I didn't do them any harm in the dock cart. :ROFLMAO:
That foam is thick on the top and bottoms. I 'redneck' reused some last night to finish sealing up an inverter window AC unit until I get to store to pick the 'proper' material. ?

? they would have damaged enough UPS should have returned them to the sender.
You'd have to drop them from a decent height to get any damage for how thick the foam is and well spaced the cells are. My boxes have been great as well.
nvm's photos didn't show any Docan stickers either. I've had a few crooked stickers and some in a slightly different location but they're all been there, 33 times so far.
Invoice would have easily shown who the seller is.
I am waiting for the reply from Amy Zheng to see what she has to say about nvm purchase.

Japan, Germany and your list are not the biggest viloators of economic, race or human rights that you champion. Chairman Mao Exicuted 40 Million People. And you seem to empower and champion China and dumping on the USA. The USA is not perfect, but 40 million? Just to get 50 bucks off a battery? Go for it!

American Indians cried.

Back