diy solar

diy solar

Beware of Docan Technologies (Issue Resolved)

For cost, quality and speed I can recommend Docan. But for support/warranty ... I can not.

Of the initial batch of 32 batteries I received (230a cells), I had two issues.

1. The cells I received were the ones that you had to screw in the posts. Well, one of the batteries was missing the threads in the post to actually screw it in. I reported this and the response was "can you fix it yourself?" So I went out and purchased a tap and made the threads myself. Not the best job since I could not get threads all the way down the hole, but enough that it was a solid fit.

2. One cell I received would not charge correctly. The initial top balance seemed to be fine, but once placed in the bank it would always be way off the rest of the cells. At idle it would be 3.35-3.40 as expected, but as soon as a load was placed on the bank it would drop to 2.6 or 2.7 .. a nd when a charge was placed on the bank, would jump up to 3.7 straight away. Defiantly a defective cell.

Well, to get a "replacement" originally was going to require me to ship the cell back to them (at my expense) and them test it. If found defective they would send me a new cell. I finally got them to agree to send me the cell first along with a return label for the defective one. But I still ended up paying for them to ship me a new cell ($35). I needed it ASAP but they would not send it overnight and it will take a WEEK to get here (and ended up costing $58 because of "paypal fees").

Bottom line... you can get the cells initially very quickly and if no defective cells, then your all set. But having to deal with a warranty issue... Good luck.

I just got my second shipment (64 batteries) .. let's hope there are no issues.

Amy Zheng just replied to my Email about this thread.
She told me that Docan do not sell batteries with that kind of terminals, she also confirmed with Daisy that there is no any PayPal dispute with her customers, she also checked her company PayPal account no any claim dispute from Jan until today.
So some one is not telling the truth and I sure like to get to the real truth here.

I checked the seller and I need to say sorry. I was wrong about the seller and I got it mixed up (that should not have happend).

The seller is Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd
and my warning ONLY is about this copany.

I somehow mixed it up and somehow mistaken that.

I edited the posts to clearly show that everything is fine with Docan Power.

I checked the seller and I need to say sorry. I was wrong about the seller and I got it mixed up (that should not have happend).

The seller is Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd
and my warning ONLY is about this copany.

I somehow mixed it up and somehow mistaken that.

I edited the posts to clearly show that everything is fine with Docan Power.
I am curious as how you able to contact Daisy Efest of Docan and saying she is rude when Docan did not sell you the batteries. According to Amy from Docan when I sent her the link to this thread, Daisy is really upset when she reads your thread about her.
nvm: "The seller Daisy Efest is rude and has excuses for everything."
May be you should apologize to Daisy Efest of Docan.

You need to edit your thread below too:

Last edited:
how did a person from 1 company answer questions from another company? Something is not right unless these are shell companies working for the same owners?

how did a person from 1 company answer questions from another company? Something is not right unless these are shell companies working for the same owners?
At this point I do not believe nvm has contacted with Daisy Efest of Docan, there has to be chains of communication between nvm and Daisy about the purchase order, invoice, etc if that was really happened. The invoice we ask for to see would have easily shown where the batteries were purchased from and where the batteries were sent back to whom which I cannot see how that can be mixed up between Docan and EEL.

Last edited:
Like I said I mixed up the companys. The issue has nothing to do with Docan.

The bad batteries are from EEL.

Yeah, I too agree. I do not know what the policies are but if I was the owner or a mod, I would change the title of this tread.

We all screw up and say stuff we regret but this is way over the top.

Yeah, I too agree. I do not know what the policies are but if I was the owner or a mod, I would change the title of this tread.

We all screw up and say stuff we regret but this is way over the top.
Title of the thread was already edited to say "Issue resolved".

The proper punishment in this case is to buy Daisy beer and offer a her sincere apology.

Beer, by the way, comes in six-packs or pitchers, and is indivisible below that quantity for the purpose of punishment. Daisy is allowed to negotiate a different payment if she doesn't happen to drink beer, but the person who owes the beer can't make a substitution on their own. Trying to get out of owing beer means you owe (yet more) beer. Daisy is also allowed to designate another person to receive the beer for her if she chooses. I would be willing to do the job....

Even if somebody else happens to get her beer, Daisy should still get the apology.

Sure, but I think Docan should be removed off the title.

Just my thoughts.
The post you are complaining about, is a sub-post in this thread, which *is* about Docan. Just because that other guy posted an issue mistakenly doesn't mean the whole thread should be renamed though.

What? Facts? Hogwash! Rumors are where it's at.
Are you simply unfamiliar with how forum software works? This thread *was* about Docan. There is no reason to change the title just because some dude posted a non-docan issue in it.

This guy is a troll, everything was for give some publicity to docan? even bad publicity is good...

Last edited:
If this thread has morphed into several complaints, then I guess I am the one that is mistaken. I have kept up with most of this, but I did not know this is a stopping ground for all things bad about Docan.

Back