diy solar

diy solar

Beware the lure of unethical solar panels

OK, so you can't actually name them. Got it.

I can name them, the most duplicitous controlling interest in renewable and fossil is Rockefeller.

I’m sorry, it appeared from your previous posts that you were proficient with “internet research”. I guess that is only for things you want to see. Got it.

Hmmm. I see they have announced intent to invest ~ $1B in renewable energy projects. So what?

It's not exactly what I call dominance in a $1T industry.
All three of these articles are lightly dipped in propaganda, but if you read between the lines you'll see what's going on.

Energy production and supply companies manipulating public sentiment to leverage government contributions is more of a concern.

Watch this space to see how much taxpayer money is given to multi-billionaires to commission new CO2 negative gas power stations once there is enough renewable energy (taxpayer funded) to make them net energy positive.

When this thread started, it was stated that China has forced labor. What is that? Most of the world has forced labor, as if we don't work we don't eat and we get hungry. I am serious, what is the extent of the force, and do you know for sure? I do know they lack environmental standards, and that haunts us and them, they have a bunch of people to feed and sacrifice many of them to keep going.

Watch this space to see how much taxpayer money is given to multi-billionaires to commission new CO2 negative gas power stations once there is enough renewable energy (taxpayer funded) to make them net energy positive.
I agree CO2 capture (other than planting trees, regeneration of forests) is a fool's errand but that's just a distraction and has little to do with energy companies investing in renewable energy generation.

When this thread started, it was stated that China has forced labor. What is that? Most of the world has forced labor, as if we don't work we don't eat and we get hungry. I am serious, what is the extent of the force, and do you know for sure? I do know they lack environmental standards, and that haunts us and them, they have a bunch of people to feed and sacrifice many of them to keep going.
See this report from the centers for strategic and international studies

Wage slaves are still slaves. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. Don't forget about United States prison labor, it's quite literally slavery by another name, and in my opinion, can be comparable to the behavior of China.

Do you work at a company as a skilled laborer, and does that company take WAY more than half of what you produce? Do you work hard all week, and still get government assistance? If so, you might be a slave.

I quit my job a few years ago, it was the best decision I've ever made. I was depressed, unhappy, unhealthy, working 60+ hours a week, and making a pretty substantial paycheck. What pissed me off is that I had to provide my own tools, and the company was taking over 85% of my production. The only thing that they provided was a van, and customers, which to me weren't worth 85% of my income. I busted my ass all day so that the owner of the company could continue to buy airplanes and go to orgies, while I had to finance a vehicle, and use credit cards. Unfortunately, he never invited me to fly on an airplane or go to an orgy either.

One day he was being a real d-bag and I just walked out. I bought a work vehicle and some extra tools, and now it takes me less than 10 hours a week to make the same amount or more as before. I went from busting my butt for just enough, to working a few hours and having endless free time to spend with my family, or do whatever I want.

My depression is gone, I'm more healthy, and my self confidence level is through the roof. I don't feel like I'm being exploited anymore, and that's a very freeing feeling. There's a certain kind of power that comes from being able to manage your own time; it can be intoxicating.

I didn't realize I was a slave until I started working for myself. Now, nobody tells me what to do (except for the wife, of course), nobody tells me how to do my job, I can make my own hours, I can choose who I do work for, and I can charge prices that I believe are fair.

Back